“we walk there for get our coffee from our home in SJC”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed May 23, 2017

everyone who works there makes us feel special and welcomes us. They even split our drink specialty for us with pleasure.

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Service was outstanding as was the Egg, Swiss & Ham on a croissant. However, new coconut beverages were rather bland and would not recommend. Very clean environment and staff.

Reviewed March 19, 2016 via mobile

Need to empty garbage, you can tell this is a popular place from all the discarded cups, and bagel bite wrappers. Convienant location.

Reviewed September 9, 2015

Love this place for my morning brew!!!!!! Usually treat myself to a morning mocha on the way into work, and also when finishing up a 24 hour shift at the hospital the next day. Love Starbucks.

Reviewed July 13, 2015

Its Starbucks so you know what the food and beverage selection.is like. Disciplined service. Clean. Predictable. Dare I say somewhat boring. My wife is on a mission to use up her Starbucks cards however.

Its popular which why I say take your own seats. Seems like when you pay those Starbucks prices you shouldn't have to stalk tables to grab a seat so you can drink at ease. True it was Sunday afternoon but thats not the first time I've had to stand.Will try the bakery next time. Adding a couple more tables on weekends might bruise the ambiance I guess.

Its a great old building across from the Mission with exposed brick and curved arches