“The real deal”

Add it.
Yummy Yummy Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #59 of 274 Restaurants in San Leandro
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Good, fresh, and local. Small local Chinese restaurant, friendly staff.
Both the General Tzao and Orange Chicken were very good. The mongolian beef was good, no exceptional. The freshness, though, top notch.
Very friendly staff.

Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

Freshly cooked Chinese food made to order. Chow mein is awesome. Prawn rolls are delicious, restaurant is clean, well lit. Staff friendly.

Reviewed July 8, 2015

Location: Right off East 14th street!

Customer Service: The lady that took our order was friendly, and when we got there they were welcoming!

Decor: Small Chinese restaurant with a couple of tables.
You won't miss it by the way the big "YUMMY YUMM" is illuminated.

Presentation of Food: We did take out!

How did the food taste?: A bit greasy, but mosdef the Chinese take out you crave for!

Overall Experience: Didn't dine in so I cant say much!

Would I Come Back?: Unfortunately, no.

Reviewed June 15, 2015 via mobile

I only use Yummy Yummy for delivery because they deliver very quickly. I love the convenience of being able to pay with cash or credit. Another bonus is if you order over $25 you can ask for your free egg rolls and free Won ton soup over $35 . FREE is always good!!!
The food is very tasty, I really enjoy it.

1  Thank Anita B
Reviewed May 25, 2015 via mobile

I've had take out and delivery from this place and i love it! The food is never greasy and never too salty. Their pan fried noodles are crunchy and awesome. The fried rice is delicous and their meat dishes are also quite good. So far I've tried the lemon chicken, beef and string beans, orange pork ribs and the kung pao chicken. I'd order them all again!

1  Thank Dianah R