“A little pricey, but their food is excellent and so is their service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ichi Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #9 of 35 Restaurants in San Lorenzo
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

Love their garlic edamame, and the Ichi Roll (spicy tuna with mango). Their dragon roll is also excellent.

Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

Went here for some sushi and sashimi, a little soft-shell crab with tonkatsu and tempura. The food was very enjoyable and very reasonably priced. Service was attentive and extremely friendly. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed April 20, 2015 via mobile

The service here was really good, but the food was just pretty medicore. We ordered the A's and dragon rolls, which were both decent. The scallop nigiri was delicious, but the side muscle wasnt removed (not really a big deal but I noticed). The tempura wasn't very good. Portions were small and the batter they use wasn't very tasty. It was heavy textured and not what I'm used to.

Reviewed September 6, 2014

This is a small restaurant tucked away , next to Lucky supermarket in San Lorenzo. They have very fresh Sushi, great ambiance and the people are super friendly !
The waitress kept coming back and asking if everything was good , which is not always the case in a small place. I am very pleased we found this place and will keep going back !

Reviewed March 11, 2013

My son took me to Ichi a new restaurant in San Lorenzo for lunch last week, it was AWESOME!!! I'm so pleased to have a nice Japanese restaurant within walking distance of my home. The sushi was fresh and very tasty, the tempura was just right; not over breaded, and the miso soup was delish! Because they have just opened they even gave us a discount on our bill! It's very authentic and compared to the other Japanese and sushi restaurants near our home this is by far the best! Keep up the good work guys and I hope that your business is truly successful!