“Tasty Mexican Food”

Add it.
Papa Pancho's Taqueria
Ranked #4 of 35 Restaurants in San Lorenzo
Reviewed October 5, 2017

Good variety, healthy portions, heat to taste; they filled an emergency order within hours for a memorial gathering when none of us was prepared to feed the gathering and most everywhere we tried could not handle the load.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

Have been going to Papa Panchos since they opened. I work for a linen supply company and have had the pleasure of working with them on a professional basis as well, so I have been in their kitchen area also. They operate at the highest standards I've witnessed in my 30 plus years of my career. That is a testament in itself.
Their friendly family attitude along with the best Mexican food this side of Texas is a go to spot. Fast, hot and tasty.
Keep up the tradition.

Reviewed July 31, 2017

we have eating hear for about 27+ years, it is a good place and the food is the best , always fresh and fast .
very clean , a good place to take your family

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Been going there for many years, phone in orders are always hot and ready when your told they will. As very curtious and polite

Reviewed October 19, 2016

We love papa panchos. best mexican around san lorenzo!! we have tried about everything! so glad we found this place. it's the best in town, and i eat a lot of mexican food :)