All reviews waffles room was clean boiled eggs waffle maker cal poly cleaning staff within walking distance place to sleep close to downtown would stay here again road trip downtown slo troy jayne cereal campus college
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

We arrived very late after a very dark dash down the PCH ( scary) for a one night stay but we’re welcomed and had a good nights sleep - ground floor room.
The Inn is easy to find - lots of parking and breakfast ( included in the rate) was good - eggs, muffins and a waffle maker! ( a novelty to us Brits!!!)
Would def recommend.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here on a Saturday night with my family in a downstairs room. As it is, you can hear every footstep in the room above. To make matters worse, there was a group of about 20 people partying all night long directly above us. We asked them a few times to quiet down, but after several hours, I went to the front desk with the hope of having someone from the hotel intervene. It was 4am and the door to the office was locked and there was no one there. In the morning, we told the manager on duty about it and he said there was a sign up with an after hours number to call, which I didn’t see at 4am. Needless to say, we got zero sleep that night and the manager on duty said he would let the General Manager know as they may choose to discount our stay to make up for it. I never heard from the GM and called to follow up. I was told again that the GM would call me, but again, never heard. So when I followed up again, I was told that it was “my fault” for not calling the after hours number. It was rude for the GM not to have called me twice when I was told she would, but to be told that it was “my fault” was ridiculous.

Not only is this an incredibly overpriced motel, but it has management issues. Don’t waste your money here!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

It's located close to the downtown but not too crowded. Breakfast was just okay. They had fruits, muffins, white breads, boiled eggs, waffles, and coffee. I only grabbed some fruits in the morning. Unfortunately the bed was not so comfortable for me. I could feel the springs a bit. Bathroom was okay. Mine didn't have a shower booth. There was some construction going on right next to it and it was noisy during the day. It was mostly okay for me since I just needed a place to sleep.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed April 4, 2018

This hotel had everything we needed for a one night stay. The gentleman who checked us in was extremely nice and very helpful. The room was clean, our bed comfortable, and the coffee pot well-stocked. We especially enjoyed their large hot tub which, thankfully, we had all to ourselves that evening. The breakfast the next morning was fresh and plentiful - we would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mary V
Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

Arrived around 9pm.

Pro
- provides all toiltries
- including breakfast
- warm and cosy
- easy to find

Con
- breakfast cum reception is very small area
- host wasn't very friendly
- breakfast variety is limited

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family