US$169
US$130
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$144
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Hampton Inn & Suites- San Luis Obispo(San Luis Obispo)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$149
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Royal Oak Hotel(San Luis Obispo)(Great Value!)
US$122
Apple Farm Inn(San Luis Obispo)
US$179
US$139
QualityInn
Inn at San Luis Obispo(San Luis Obispo)
US$89
US$83
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

San Luis Creek Lodge(San Luis Obispo)
US$149
US$145
Travelocity
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Madonna Inn(San Luis Obispo)
US$209
All reviewsmargie's dinersliding glasshot tubrefrigerator and microwavegreat poolmorro bayroom was largewould stay here againclean roomshearst castleflat screencentral coaststayed one nightcookiesrosesluluwaterfall
Reviewed April 24, 2017

Friendly receptionist, Leo, was very welcoming and accommodating. Chocolate chip cookies and hot chocolate in lobby while checking in. Free breakfast included fresh fruit, small muffins and hot beverages. King-Room was clean and had a microwave and fridge. Location was convenient- near freeway access and price was reasonable. Wifi was spotty.

Room Tip: Beautiful roses surrounds the motel.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
LMartinezRGI, General Manager at Rose Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2017

Dear francesls2016,
Thank you so much for this review. It always makes my day to hear from guests who enjoyed their time at the hotel. It is our top priority that guests have a clean and comfortable place to stay, so your compliments are greatly appreciated. I agree that the location is very convenient- a perfect place to stop while traveling throughout California. Please stay with us again.
Lourdes Martinez

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

It's a great small little place with a great home feel. They have a great and friendly staff and the rooms are clean and spacious. I recommend calling in the reservation since they usually have better rates. I ended up here because my original hotel overbooked me and I'm very glad they did. The only downside is they don't have a breakfast but there is a diner right next door. Which I recommend sharing a plate since they serve A LOT of food.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Mary C, General Manager at Rose Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share this kind review! It is always a treat to hear from a guest who had a truly enjoyable stay. It is our the top priority that guests feel comfortable and relaxed throughout their time here, so to hear that you felt at home is a huge compliment. We are always happy to give suggestions for nearby dining and attractions, and Margie's Diner is a staff favorite as well! Please stay with us again soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2017

It's an OK place to stay but $124 with taxes does not meet what I had in mind. Older and in need of upgrades and some fine tuning: TV remote only worked within 4' of the screen. Coffee pot plug didn't work so moved to nightstand to make coffee. Breakfast snacks were only coffee and cookies from the night before. SInk chipped, bathtub dripped. Asked for a better room but could not change. Plus side: pool area is very nice, but needs a few more lounge chairs. Nice friendly staff but please invest a little in the rooms! A little goes a long way!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Mary C, General Manager at Rose Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2017

Dear BorisMurchant,
Thank you for taking the time to share this review. The San Luis Obispo area is only getting more and more popular, but we pride ourselves on offering some of the most competitive rates in the area. I am sorry that you encountered some troubles with the room. If you ever encounter anything that is not working properly, please do not hesitate to alert the front desk and we will do whatever we can to address it. We have many upgrades planned for the future, and always value guest feedback about we can continue to improve the guest experience. Please stay with us again.

Reviewed March 20, 2017

My friend and I spent a Friday night at the Rose Garden. The front desk staff, Daniel and Leo, were both helpful and welcoming. The lobby was clean and a buffet of cookies, fruit, coffee, water, and tea were waiting for us
Our room was large, the bathroom clean, and the closet was adequate. I am picky about beds and for one person my bed was perfect.
The only negative comments I could make are regarding the in the ottoman in front of the room chair. It was stained and needs to be cleaned or removed. Also the “popcorn” ceiling has some water stains. We used the fridge and coffee maker and both worked well. All in all for the price and the friendly staff, I will definitely return for a weekend stay.

Room Tip: i would request an upstairs room. On the bottom floor you can hear every step in the room above.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Mary C, General Manager at Rose Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2017

Dear coxseven,
Thank you so much for reviewing us. It always makes my day to hear from guests who have enjoyed their stay with us. We are proud to offer quality accommodations at some of the best rates in the area, so your comments about the room and hotel grounds are greatly appreciated. I passed along your kind remarks to Daniel and Leo, and they were both thrilled with your compliments. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed February 19, 2017

This place is dirty, outdated, and not kept up whatsoever. The sheets and towels were stained with god knows what, the heat barely worked, and there were major signs of wear and tear throughout the property and room. Pay a few bucks more and stay somewhere clean and nice.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank hawaiianlove1386
Mary C, General Manager at Rose Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2017

Dear hawaiianlove1386,
I am very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay. The comfort of our guests is our top priority, so I am always disappointed to hear that a guest's stay was anything less than perfect. I have noted the concerns you mentioned, and if you would like to further discuss the issues you encountered, please do not hesitate to call the hotel and I will gladly discuss them with you. Thank you for your valuable feedback.