All reviewswafflesfree breakfastupgraded to a suiteheated poolmotel stylestay there againroom was clean and comfortablemonterey streetfront desk staffbooked this hotelpaso robleshot breakfastthursday nightstayed for one nightmini fridgeliving roompismo beach
Reviewed November 1, 2016

When we go to the Central Coast we like to take our dogs. This is a dog-friendly motel. They have been working on updating the rooms and the place is looking good. They are quick to address problems. And they are in a great location. Close to CalPoly, the turn off to Paso Robles and the 101. I'd call this a solid place to stay. They don't overwhelm you, but the beds are decent and the bathrooms clean.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Matthew L
Reviewed October 17, 2016

We arrived early having booked online the previous night. The manager upgraded our room to a king size next to the pool. The pool and jacuzzi were clean and well maintained. Breakfast was perfectly adequate and there is plenty of parking. All the staff were really helpful with things to do and where to eat. Loved the town and would recommend this hotel. Great value.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank scubagirl51
Reviewed October 12, 2016

I stayed here after a wedding at La Cuesta Ranch on 10/1. I booked AAA rate through the website 3 days prior to the wedding.

We arrived at 10:45am knowing it was going to be nearly impossible to check in at that time. To our surprise the sweet manager gave us keys to an available room so we could get dressed for the wedding.

The room was small but clean and fine for 1 night. The room also included a fridge and microwave. Apparently breakfast is also included but we missed that.

I paid $125 for a Saturday and most neighboring hotels were charging over $180 a night. As long as you are not expecting a 4-5 star resort, you will be happy with this hotel for a night or two.

Thanks again for the early check in!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank JRA87
Reviewed October 9, 2016

We were just passing thru and this is a great place to stay for not much money but feeling like you got your moneys worth. Staff was friendly upon arrival. Room was dated but clean. Breakfast was a bonus. Great location close to the university (which was a great running distance from the hotel) and to the local shops on Higuera Street. I think the hotel is dog friendly also which if I had researched it better I would have brought my dog! Next time we pass thru I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Linda S
Reviewed October 2, 2016

We found this to be an extremely friendly staff and the property was well kept. The room was comfortable and the pool complex was extremely nice as we were there during a heat wave. The room was clean although not updated recently. The price at 89 dollars is hard to beat and you cant expect high end at that price point. The breakfast was good enough and we did not find it to be at all dirty as described in one other review. I was quite satisfied. They were also very dog friendly.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple