US$179
HIExpress.com
US$187
US$161
Hampton.com
Rose Garden Inn(San Luis Obispo)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$94
US$91
Hotels.com
San Luis Creek Lodge(San Luis Obispo)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$179
Best Western Plus Royal Oak Hotel(San Luis Obispo)(Great Value!)
US$130
BestWestern.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Apple Farm Inn(San Luis Obispo)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$199
US$165
US$139
QualityInn
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$184
  • Breakfast included
Peach Tree Inn(San Luis Obispo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$109
Madonna Inn(San Luis Obispo)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$209
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$242/night.

All reviewswafflesfree breakfastupgraded to a suiteheated poolmotel stylestay there againroom was clean and comfortablefront desk staffbooked this hotelpaso robleshot breakfastroom was largethursday nightstayed for one nightmini fridgeupon checkliving room
Reviewed July 12, 2017

My son and his girlfriend took the train to San Luis Obispo from San Diego yesterday and arrived in SLO late in the evening without a booked hotel room. Since I knew the area very well and was familiar with the Sands Inn & Suites on Monterey St, I decided to make a call on their behalf, as they had texted me from the train upon their arrival. They asked me if I had a recommendation for lodging. I called the Sands and Daniel was working the front desk and took my call. I explained that my son and girlfriend were just arriving in town, not familiar with the area and asked me for a recommendation. Daniel said he had just few rooms available and offered up a very competitive room price. He was the consummate customer service professional. I booked a room as a gift to my son and his girlfriend. I got a call later from my son and he was so excited that Daniel had upgraded them to a very nice room. They had been traveling for almost 8 hours and that special touch was just what they needed. A special thanks to Daniel for his very professional and compassionate handling of my request.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

Decided to give it a try since we were visiting at Cal Poly (which is literally a mile away). Great close location to downtown as well but we were so surprised by the large room. We had two queens with table and desk, refrig and microwave and a separate dressing area with a sink so two people could actually get ready at the same time. Room was clean and while more on the basic side nicely decorated. Pool looked nice and breakfast was included. I will definitely come back.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Denapriser
Reviewed April 25, 2017

very nice clean hotel. drive up parking. heated pool. wonderful breakfast. internet slower if your room is away from lobby. walk only 20 min from downtown. brewery and food just steps away. recommended if the price is right. high weekend room rates. meutermedia

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank MeuterMedia
Reviewed March 3, 2017

We had booked a 3 night stay at this hotel, and, personally, I was a bit worried about this prior to our stay. What if it was dreadful, WiFi not working, breakfast rubbish etc etc. We didn't need to worry though. It was clean and good, with lots of choice for breakfasts, nice enough bathrooms, good large beds, plentiful parking, mostly working WiFi (and printing etc) services, and terrifically nice staff. I was actually quite sad to leave the hotel at the end of our stay.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Peter T
Reviewed February 16, 2017

We enjoyed our stay. The room was large and clean. We had 2 beds. Breakfast was included. The pool is heated.We had to carry our luggage to the second floor. The hotel clerk did offer to carry our bags for us.;

Stayed: January 2017