All reviewssan franciscounderground parkingwaffleshot tubroom was cleancontinental breakfastwould stay here againsfo airportplenty of parkingclose to the airportconvenient locationrental carbwfreewaysaunabayproximity
Reviewed June 10, 2018

We stayed at the hotel for 6 days starting on a Saturday. The hotel is right near the airport which was convenient. It is also near lots of good restaurants but not within walking distance. It was fairly close to getting into San Francisco. The room was very nice however, the towels varied from day to day. One day they were nice and soft and the next they were like sandpaper. There were two days that we came back to our room just to regroup before we went out again at 3:30 in the afternoon and our room was not made up yet and you feel riushed because they are wanting to do your room right away. Obviously more cleaning staff is needed to get the cleaning done earlier in the day. The breakfast was good except that the person who looks after the food inventory should be making sure that something like syrup for the waffles is always in stock. On Thusday they ran out of syrup after I had made my waffle and had to throw it out. I was told to put honey and butter on it. Really????? They also ran out of various other things like regular yogurt as well as various fruit because their order was coming that day. I like to have a cup of tea in the evening and they have hot water as well as coffee available all the time however, the first night I went to get hot water the water in the carafe was cold so when I went the front desk clerk she said she would get more. I went down 15 minutes later and it was still not hot. She told me the machine was broken and I should just take the water up to my room and microwave it. She lied to me. The next night the same thing happened but there was a different clerk and he showed me where there was a hot water tap and that I could go there and get hot water any time I wanted. I didn't have that problem again because the evening clerk from that point made sure that the carafe had hot water in it. That clerk was always so pleasant and we had nice chats about the things that we had done all day. He was also very knowledgeable about the area and had some good information.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BRCruiser
Reviewed June 6, 2018

We asked them to hold our luggage while we went into San Francisco and they were very accomodating. My son used their exercise room and the breakfast was good. Good location to downtown San Mateo. Nice rooms.

Reviewed June 2, 2018

Amazing place, great value for money.
Even though it is located very close to SFO airport, the surrounding area is very quiet. Morning breakfast is very good too. Rooms, are big and comfortable, and for the price you pay, you get much more than you expect.
Staff was very courteous and polite. Even though we checked in at 3 AM, they had already kept a room aside for us. No complaints with the place, would definitely recommend it .

Reviewed May 31, 2018

The Coyote Point Inn is in an excellent location for touring the San Francisco Bay Area. Just off the 101, a few minutes from the centre of San Mateo and a 5 minute drive to San Francisco Airport. Rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. There is also a laundry room, gym, sauna and hot tub available. A complimentary breakfast is provided, which is a good start to the day. I note that someone complained about the scrambled egg in a recent review, well my wife loved it. My only complaint is that no bread is supplied, despite there being a toaster present. Not a major problem, as there is a small supermarket and a Safeway nearby, so we supplied our own bread for making toast each morning. A special mention to Ed at Reception. He always greeted us by name and met us with a friendly smile. Nothing was too much trouble and he was always happy to offer advice and assistance whenever required. Ed is a huge asset to the Coyote Point Inn and his wonderful Customer Service means that I have rated the Coyote Point Inn as 'Excellent' despite the lack of bread at breakfast time. :-).

Reviewed May 29, 2018

I enjoy my stay at all Best Westerns. I always recommend to everyone that staying at your hotels are great
Excellent customer service and excellent and clean rooms. Looking forward to my trip in August
I plan once again to stay at a Best Western