“best japanese restaurant i've ever been to!!”
Review of Fuji Sukiyaki

Fuji Sukiyaki
Ranked #264 of 417 Restaurants in San Mateo
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 29 October 2014

great place and great food!! the place made me felt like i was in japan! highly recommend this place to everyone!! try it out; you won't regret!

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Everything in the bento box special was good. The tempura green beans were light and flavorful. We will return to try other menu items. Service was a bit slow.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

We had such a nice post-plane ride meal here! Their sushi is excellent and the service equally so. They were kind enough to put on the hockey game we requested, even though no California teams were playing!

We had several specialty rolls, including the Dragon roll and the Dynamite roll, plus another and it was all excellent. We also had the fried tofu appetizer which was perfectly flavored. The whole meal was really delicious, the waitress never stopped smiling, and the prices weren't outrageous. ...Plus they have diet coke!

Reviewed 6 April 2013

This place was first class! Everything from the greeting at the door to paying the check was an awesome experience. The food was very tasty. The tea was out of this world. I have never tasted green tea like that and I have had a lot of green tea. I recommend it highly and I will go back when in the area!

Reviewed 19 December 2012

We went there to celebrate my brother in law's birthday, they're usuals at this place so they knew their food offering better than me, was suggested to take one of the sushi boats and it was soooooo good, well worth the price. They also have good Kirin too! The guy working the sushi bar is extremely friendly.

1  Thank mmr9014