We made reservations for this motel while on a roadtrip and it was a big mistake. The rooms are a mess, dirty carpets, mold on the drapes. Not wanting to even step inside the room was a big clue, but having to sit on the bed was even worse. We wanted a non smoking room, we got a room that smelled like a dirty ashtray, it was disgusting! So my husband went to get us another room and all night we were afraid that something was crawling on the carpet. The mold on the drapes was very thick an the bed sheets felt dirty.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking