US$199
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

Best Western Coyote Point Inn(San Mateo)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$142
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$249
GardenInn.com
Residence Inn San Francisco Airport/San Mateo(San Mateo)(Great Value!)
US$199
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

US$141
US$134
HolidayInn.com
US$161
US$129
US$166
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

US$164
Los Prados Hotel(San Mateo)
US$150
US$135
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 30, 2014

As noted but previous reviews, this is probably one of those hotels that you would rather not stay at if you are looking for vacation bright spot. I actually chose it for the cost as it was the cheapest in San Mateo. I expected it to be a flop house but it wasn't noisy. The carpets did smell some but they had good accessories in the form of toothpaste, soap, shampoo and a couple other items in the room. Trying to look at the positives, the refrigerator was bigger and it had a coffee pot and microwave. The TV had a lot of cable channels to choose from if you watch it. I only had to stay to the next morning and checked out, no big deal. I know other people wrote comments like being scared but they are over exaggerating the real danger from the long term occupants staying at the hotel.

Room Tip: Don't I don't think you can find a good room.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed September 29, 2014

WARNING! This is a flophouse! This means that most of the people staying here live here full-time. The place is a pit, I did not feel 100% safe here and I was half worried my car might get broken into. The hotel is actually in a decent area close to many things and near the freeway, but that's where the positives end. The front desk guy was nice and the room was not as awful as I thought it might be when I pulled up to the place, but I did not feel comfortable showering without flip flops on. They couldn't even give me a wake up call because they didn't have the "system" required. I stayed here because it was relatively cheap and I needed a hotel near SFO. I knew nothing about the place, but now that I do, I would NEVER stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Find another hotel. Do NOT stay here.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We made reservations for this motel while on a roadtrip and it was a big mistake. The rooms are a mess, dirty carpets, mold on the drapes. Not wanting to even step inside the room was a big clue, but having to sit on the bed was even worse. We wanted a non smoking room, we got a room that smelled like a dirty ashtray, it was disgusting! So my husband went to get us another room and all night we were afraid that something was crawling on the carpet. The mold on the drapes was very thick an the bed sheets felt dirty.

Room Tip: Stay away from this motel
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank 294lisay
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

I never have been to San Francisco, so when I booked my room, I was looking for closeness to airport and price. I wasn't expecting much, because of the low price. I was disappointed that it was a good 15 minute drive from the airport. On the website it claimed to be a mile away. My room wasn't filthy, but I wouldn't call it clean either. My girlfriend and I are adventurous and don't lay aroundmuch, so we just used the room to sleep and shower. Not sure if we would bring our kids here,but for the two of us it served it's purpose.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Accidentally booked this through a third party booking site (must have clicked on the wrong link). I would have never intentionally booked this place. I would call it a dump but that would be insulting to dumps across the country. It was absolutely filthy. We could not go without shoes as the floor left socks/feet black. It also appeared as if it was little more than a low income tenement house. If I could have gotten out of my contract I would have. Looking back I would have probably been better served to just sleep in the car with the kids and eat the cost of the room. One weird thing, there was a flat screen TV in the room. That money would have been far better invested had they paid to deep clean the rooms.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel, ANY different hotel, or sleep in your car, anything other than taking your unsuspecting family here.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family