See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

Stayed at this place as an alternative to downtown San Fran, wish I had payed the extra this was not a nice place.
They mix paying guests with long term residents, we had a young guy playing rap music so loud it made the building vibrate on one side and a couple arguing till all hours on the other.
It is dirty with a hint of urine throughout.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2016 via mobile

The motel was smelling of cigarette smoke. My friend's bottom bed sheet had a certain stain to it not sure whether it was urine or vomit. The only plus I would say would be the fridge, coffee machine facilities and power shower. TV was good as well but I think it just was not to my personal taste. Staff was friendly and helpful so thank you.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 3, 2015 via mobile

Worst Hotel/inn ever! You know when you see on the TV some sleazy motel with a dead body outline on the floor? Well this is that place. No lighting, no hot water tap working, no Internet, no food facilities at all. Dark Dungey Terrible.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank OnAir97462
Reviewed July 13, 2015

We stayed her because we were catching a plane out of SFO the next morning. The Hotel is on the run down side and seems to have a lot of long term people staying there. They young lady at the front desk was very nice and check in was very simple. You do have your regular front door and also a glass patio door. If it's just for a night it's not so bad but anything longer then that I would look else where.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Likes2Getout
Reviewed June 20, 2015

We asked to see the room first and wow, were we glad. I'll post the photos for you. The staff was unprofessional in every sense, and the young woman behind the counter was loud, rude, lied, was wearing clothing more appropriate to a block party bbq, and was far more interested in talking/texting than in helping incoming guests. This is no one's definition of anything other than a flop house. The outside walls had holes in them, the door to our offered room had clearly been broken into at some point, and the "room" was located over top of some boarded-up place that looked like it was ready for some nefarious activity. There was mold in the bathroom grout, there was no heat or a/c---its not like it doesn't ever get cold here, so how is this considered reasonable? The view out the window was of a stack of filthy, discarded mattresses and broken furniture, and of some of the MANY adult males just loitering around. This made me check the lock on the door, and it happened to be broken on the inside. No way, no how would I let anyone I liked in any way stay in this place. The area across the freeway has gone through gentrification already, but this side is skid row. They are smart enough to use blind booking sites so you're out of luck if you change your mind. Just don't do it if you have any other choice.

Date of stay: June 2015