US$249
GardenInn.com
Best Western Coyote Point Inn(San Mateo)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$108
Hotels.com
US$159
Priceline
All reviewsrough edgesmin ridebreakfast includedtv channelslong flightwould stay againparking lotmicrowavesockets
Reviewed June 17, 2018

Needs major renovations. Old, and dirty rooms. We stayed due to an overnight layover and I don't think I slept at all, due to fear of the unknown. No breakfast and Wifi sucked. I'm kind of scratching my head wondering who is giving this place more than 3 stars. Take your money and run elsewhere.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms. Just RUN
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Great value for the price! Very clean and comfortable bed and bedding, attention to detail with towels and sundries. Might not be top of the line brand new furnishings, but it was clean and homey, without the cheap disinfectant smell of some low rate places. Unexpected bonus with a mini fridge and microwave and when I asked about coffee to walk to in the morning, I was directed to a path that brought me to the (more expensive) Holiday Inn cafe next door where I had a lovely basic breakfast with a newspaper and an offer to take some coffee to go with no additional charge.

A 10 min ride to the airport was the icing on the cake after a good nights sleep.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Daniroc
Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I didn’t even get to stay there for reasons. However, when we called (at least 10 times) we never got through. We had no way to get a hold of them until we called trip advisor. It’s a trap

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Abe320917
Reviewed January 2, 2018

Like everyone else also mentioned, this place is old, smelly and worn out. In desperate need of renovation. We stayed for a night and didn't like it at all. I would not recommend this at all. You'd rather spend more and stay in more decent place which is cleaner.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ahmadreza B
Reviewed December 20, 2017 via mobile

Needed a hotel for about 6 hours between flights. Found this hotel on hotel tonight . It was about $15-20 cheaper then the Hyatt or other hotels in the area.
The lady at the front desk when I checked in , was very rude. I asked about food in the area and she was very unhelpful and made me feel as if I was bugging her! Every response was short and attitude. No thank you, nothing.
The room is so outdated, carpets are sticky!! Bring sandals! It’s a dump! Has a 1970s heater that only settings are hi or low. So it gets way to hot when on, but cold when off. Are
Took shuttle in the morning. The front desk younger lady working was nicer. The shuttle driver haqad his wife and baby in the back seat which was weird. Spend the extra $15 and go somewhere better !!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business