“Great food, good music”

Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Terrapin Crossroads is a healthy down-home all-American eatery, taproom & lounge. We provide a comfortable, family-friendly environment, that merges music with food. We pride ourselves on our fresh, unique beer selection and a delicious and approachable menu. Terrapin Crossroads is a restaurant that celebrates the arts; and our kitchen staff showcases their passion for the culinary arts each day. We believe that our menu exhibits their passion through its creative, fresh and exciting choices. We love what we do, and every day we relish watching the joy people find in the surroundings here. Terrapin Crossroads will also host ongoing shows where Phil will invite his musician friends – both young and old – to play along with him in his various bands - Phil Lesh & Friends, West Coast Rambles, the Fellowship and the Terrapin All Stars.
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Great place for large parties and small outings. Good food and service. From seafood to burgers, you can't go wrong.

Reviewed September 28, 2017

We had brunch on a Sunday when music was playing and the place was PACKED! I will say they were very nice in accommodating our large group of 15+ (we made reservations) and as I mentioned they were crowded but our drink order was slow as was our food order. My bloody mary was average at best. My chilaquilles came out cold, so obviously they were fired up and then sat. One of our group members, her food came out 20 mins after everyone else. I've been before with a much smaller group and had a better experience but I'm not sure when I will go back.

1  Thank a_wayof_travel
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

We ate here the night before or team dinner and the food was fantastic, so was the service. This place had a great vibe to it with excellent live music. I also learned that the place is owned by Phil Lesh of the Greatful Dead.

The night of our team event, 26 of us decended on the bocce ball court for the evening for food and drink. To our delight there on the outdoor stage is Phil and his band, they proceeded to jam for the first couple hours we were there. The staff here was excellent catering to our large group, the did was excellent and the drinks kept flowing all night.

I highly recommend checking this place or if your in the area, I will be back.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

We actually eat here fairly often - they have a nice bar and outside dock area during "in-between" hours, and if it's not super crowded and the weather's fine, it really is a great spot to hang.

We've been a number of times to the brunch, a few times to dinner, etc. The thing is...it's a music venue. The food is okay, but if you want to talk, or if it's a band you don't care for, well, the music is what it's about. The band stands basically in the middle of the restaurant, so you really do have to want to hear them.

Again - check to see "who's playing" before you head on out, if that's important to you. Also, be sure that there are seats - for some bands/performances (especially if there is a "surprise appearance" by Phil, etc.) there won't be a seat in the house.

It really does have a nice back dock/deck over the canal, which is a great place to lounge if you can get a seat. Service is often very slow, though the servers are very nice.

1  Thank YourCardShark
Reviewed September 8, 2017

While visiting San Fransico met up with my nephew who is from the area & he wanted to take us somewhere different than the typical places. It was a Sunday so we able to enjoy the brunch. The food was great,I had the corned beef hash & my wife had a salad with crab. Service was great as was the music,view of the water & a Area for families with children.