“My review ”

Miracle Mile Cafe
Ranked #40 of 256 Restaurants in San Rafael
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

My sister and I were there for breakfast this morning. I had their Cinnamon Roll Pancakes for breakfast. They were delicious! The service was also very good.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed February 24, 2018

This cafe is not the cheapest place to grab breakfast but it sure was good. I went for the build your own omelet. Sausage, Jack cheese and yellow onions. It came with the home fried potatoes and toast. Add in the orange juice, coffee and tip and it totaled $26.00

I will say it was one of the best omelets I have had and the home fries were crisp outside and tender inside, very well done

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed July 17, 2017

Been here twice but each time, great food, great service, great physical space with an new outdoor seating area, crayons and coloring books, clean and pleasant. The food has been always tasty with generous and fresh ingredients. Authentic Peruvian food and even gluten free options. They have signs that say they are not a gluten free restaurant but they go to great lengths to serve gluten free dishes.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

My friend suggested we go to Miracle Mile Cafe as she needs to eat gluten free. They are not a Gluten Free Restaurant, and they do serve a lot of Gluten Free Items. The Breakfast menu for Gluten Free is highlighted on the menu. It was pretty good. I would go to the website and see for yourself.
My friend had scrambled eggs, sausage, and potatoes. I made up my scramble, off the list of ingredients, on the menu.. I had a mushroom, spinach, onion, red bell pepper,
with cheddar cheese. It came with potatoes, and I had a Gluten Free Muffin, add a extra $2.00 to the bill.
Everything was very good. I am definitely going back. The service was friendly and attentive.
I was very glad my friend suggested it.I hope you enjoy it, if you good.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 23, 2017

I only give them 4 stars because I have only ever eaten breakfast there and cannot comment on the Peruvian and lunch dishes. The Benedict dishes and the corned beef hash are excellent. I will eat a breakfast/brunch there something like 3 times a month and have never been anything but pleased.

The wait staff is vigorous and responsive even on a busy weekend morning. They also have fun with the customers even when busy. I am surprised by some of the negative comments.

Date of visit: June 2017