“dos tacos !!”

Taqueria Bajia
Ranked #87 of 249 Restaurants in San Rafael
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 12, 2016

carnitas is very good here, authentic mexican taqueria, big screen sports, complimentary chips and salsa bar. beer and table service at the booths, or sit at the counter.

Reviewed August 15, 2016

I've been eating here for years, even before moving to San Rafael. The food and service are always consistently good.

Reviewed May 8, 2016

We visit San Rafael several times a year and are always looking for great, reasonably priced restaurants. We will be back! Service was good, menu was broad and beer cold. I had the Taco's Carnitas with a side of guac and black beans. The beans could have been hotter in temp, but all the taste was there. The husband had the enchilada's and licked the plate.
3 of us with beers, got out with tip for less than 45.00USD.

Reviewed March 23, 2016

I eat here around once a week and they give you good value for your money. Food is also good, traditional mexican food. The food I order most of the time are the tacos and the tostada.

Reviewed October 16, 2015

I eat here at least once a week and I love it! The staff is super friendly and the food is cheap and tasty. I get one super taco with polla asado and it is HUGE. It costs less than $5. They also have unlimited free chips and a homemade salsa bar with 3 different types of salsa. If you are daring, try the EXTRA hot sauce that they keep behind the counter. Not for the faint of heart!