“Great food with an interesting twist, and wonderful service!”

Green Chile Kitchen
Ranked #9 of 255 Restaurants in San Rafael
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 3, 2017

We had a lovely dinner with friends and even had food left over to take home, which is rare when the four of us go out to eat!

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

A fun place to go with friends. They fill up fast and the place is not huge. Centrally located in downtown San Rafaell. Great offerings. You can also share dishes. One comment from my group stared she had never had better fish tacos in her life ! Plenty of veggie or vegan options as well...

Reviewed September 27, 2017

Ate at this restaurant for the first time and it was delicious!!! We had a party of 16 people and were seated downstairs in their wine cellar. It was wonderful to be secluded and have what seemed like the "place to ourselves". Our server was awesome and as previously said, the food was great. I would highly recommend this restaurant and if I'm back in the area, I will definitely go back!!

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic New Mexico style cuisine with sensational service and comfortable atmosphere.

I had the flat enchiladas with hot green chili's note you can choose your heat level. Beans and rice with a small salad. Everything was delicious. I will be back.

Reviewed August 30, 2017

I am a local and have an office in San Rafael.. My friends and I continue to go back to Green Chile Kitchen. It is a comfortable place with great food and good service.. I usually order the posole or green chile stew. Had the fish tacos last time, for a change, and I was not disappointed.