“Designer tacos”

Green Chile Kitchen
Ranked #9 of 255 Restaurants in San Rafael
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 9, 2017

I have eaten at Green Chile Kitchen three times, maybe four. The food is flavorful, creative and expensive. GCK is one of the top Mexican/New Mexican food in Marin county. I will go back when I want Mexican food and I feel like paying the price for designer tacos...

Reviewed October 18, 2017

OMG!!! I used to live in Santa Fe, and never thought I would find great Southwestern food like that again...I was wrong! The food here is so tasty and fresh and I thought I was back in Santa Fe all over again...ask for the booth....it's the best place to sit!

Reviewed October 11, 2017

This was a nice authentic south west style restaurant. A great place for something special and a little different than most places. We plan to go back again soon.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

We had a lovely dinner with friends and even had food left over to take home, which is rare when the four of us go out to eat!

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

A fun place to go with friends. They fill up fast and the place is not huge. Centrally located in downtown San Rafaell. Great offerings. You can also share dishes. One comment from my group stared she had never had better fish tacos in her life ! Plenty of veggie or vegan options as well...