“Goof Thai Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 22, 2017

The place offers good food but there are better Thai restaurants in downtown San Rafael. Ordered the coconut milk soup and the vegetarian drunken noodles which were both fine. Suggest visiting Bay thai on 4th street for better thai food.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

My Thai was recommended by our hotel host and she was spot on. The restaurant was impeccably clean and welcoming. We appreciated the freshness of all our selections as we made or ate our way through a variety of courses! Highly recommend the finger rolls and the chicken coconut milk soup. Both fantastic. We followed up with Nam Kao Tod and Lady Prawns. Exceptional flavors! Beautiful presentation and fabulous service!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 7, 2017

We had to wait long for everything, to get water for all, to get a server to come and take our order, to get our food , to get our check and finally, for someone to come and take our payment. It was unbelievably slow and the restaurant was not even very busy! We had three different people attend to us and they were all equally bad, with no interest in serving us, or doing anything for that matter.

Food was quite good and if the service is improved, this place has potential.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

Marin has a lot of Thai restaurants . My Thai is very good
All the basic dishes we love . And of course if you can take the sweetness good Thai ice tea

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed June 27, 2017

We went as a party of eight. I told everyone I was going to review this restaurant because the decor was extremely well done. Everyone gave me a taste of their generously portioned meal. Dishes ordered were Drunken Noodles with Tofu or Seafood, or Chicken, Pad Thai Crabmeat, Salmon Salad. Every one a delight to the taste buds. Our Thai Iced Coffee were perfect. For me they substituted the milk with coconut milk. I recommend you do that too as the taste is heavenly.

Date of visit: June 2017