US$159
Doubletree.com
US$214
Country Inn
US$169
Red Roof Inn Santa Ana(Santa Ana)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$83
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$178
US$162
Courtyard Santa Ana Orange County(Santa Ana)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$139
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

This place is ok not good or bad just ok like they say you pay for what you get!!! Free Wifi??? umm more like if you wanna be outside the room because wifi doesn't work IN the room! the receptionist was nice they just need better security in the place because the day I got there their was a guy that looked like he wanted business with anything that he could get! this place is good if you just need something cheap to stay, the room was clean that I can say.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed March 12, 2016 via mobile

Stayed for three nights. This is a bare bones motel in a sketchy neighborhood. Stayed because it was a short drive to convention center and everything closer was more expensive and booked. Room is bare bones and clean. Bed is so so. Internet is slow and sketchy. No coffee in room. There is a refrigerator and microwave. No reading light by the bed. No desk. Furniture is horribly beat up like from a bad garage sale. I will not ever stay here again. The positive reviews must be planted unless they paid a lot less than I did.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed March 27, 2013

This room was.. bad. Besides the "No prostitution" sign outside (which didn't keep prostitutes away when I got back from Disney Land around midnight...), I had a stained chair in my room.. You know.. Stained like someone sat on it...and well... stained it... Yeah. I mean, things happen but maybe you should replace the chair? The room simply was not clean and the furniture was broken. I paid nearly $100 for this room on both Thursday and Friday night. Don't waste your money at this hotel that puts you and your family in a dangerous area of town that doesn't even have clean rooms.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank A O
Reviewed January 24, 2012

Bottom line: Don't expect a four star resort for the price you pay. Does the motel need a little work? Yes. Is the place clean, the maid service excellent, and the beds comfortable? I can almost guarantee it.
It's also in a great location. You are walking distance to Knott's Berry Farm, Target, Buger King, Denny's, Black Angus, ect. I couldn't have asked for a much better stay than this...will definitely be coming back!

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank Dawnmarie05860
Reviewed December 19, 2011

I went to this hotel on 12/20/2011 to inquire about its price on a room with regular bed and one occupant. The male attendant gave me an outrageous price of $89 for one night. All the other surrounding motels were asking for around $45 for one night. The " We'll leave the light on for you motel" was asking for around $45. He saw my face and inflated his price so I would not stay there. I call later using an middle eastern accent and the price went down to $55 for the same room I inquired about in person. I will never go there again nor will i recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business