“Wonderful Food, Great Decor”

Antonello Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Antonello Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 729 Restaurants in Santa Ana
Price range: US$35 - US$80
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Sunflower & Plaza
Transit: Going to the theater or Opera at Orange County Performing Arts why not have dinner at Antonello, leave your car in our parking lot and take our complimentary shuttle to and from the theater. When making reservation please inquire about the theater shuttle program
Reviewed December 27, 2017

We had our company lunch at Antonello this year. I had never been there before. They did a great job with our party of 13. We had a private room, which was really nice. Everyone really enjoyed their food. I had the short rib with pasta and it was delicious. I highly recommend Antonello's.

Reviewed December 4, 2017

Recently met a business colleague here for lunch and, while the food and service were still very good, the restaurant was excellent at one time. Maybe just a slightly off day. I owe it another chance but I wonder whether the loss of key people over the years is taking a toll on this once great restaurant.

Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

Been at this restaurant many times and they constantly impress me. I have never had any negative experience there - and hey that is the way it should be. The recommended wines is always top class without a killing price. I can’t wait - I need to get back again :-)

Reviewed November 22, 2017

We enjoyed an excellent meal here the night before Thanksgiving. Everyone, from the hostess to the manager to the waiter to the porter, was welcoming and friendly. I appreciated the nice decor that, with its beautiful stonework and arches, had a European feel to it. And they had their Christmas decorations up, which added to the atmosphere. There were several things that looked appetizing on the menu, but I finally settled on the filet mignon in a red wine reduction sauce with truffles. It was delicious and the sauce had a wonderful balance of flavors. I sampled my mother's seafood stew and I was amazed; the sauce was the best cioppino sauce I have ever tasted. And the dish was loaded with several different kinds of seafood, including mussels, clams, two kinds of fish, shrimp, scallops, and lobster. What an amazing dish. And their desserts were delicious; we ordered the tiramisu and it was light and airy with lots of flavor. It came with fresh ripe fruit on top that wonderfully complemented the cream of the tiramisu. And, since they were celebrating our anniversary, they served us a complementary bunet, which is a chocolate custard. I had never had it before so it was a special treat that I found delicious. I will be searching it out when I go to Italy next Spring. I do not rate many restaurants with 5 stars, but this one deserves it.

Reviewed November 19, 2017

I have been coming to this restaurant for close to 30 years. Every time I have come here, I have very much enjoyed my food--this last visit was no exception. My wife and I had been doing some shopping and knew we could get a light dinner before heading home. We normally eat in the main portion of the dining room, but instead decided to eat near the bar and enjoy the live music. The food was wonderful as usual, the music was great and it turned into an impromptu romantic evening. We almost always order the Beef Carpaccio and Caprese Salad. My Spinach Ravioli was as good as I knew it would be. The server had a high level of professionalism--something that is lacking in too many other restaurants in today's world.