“GREAT FOOD”

Olde Ship
Ranked #29 of 735 Restaurants in Santa Ana
Cuisines: British
Reviewed August 17, 2016

After trying the Fullerton location I decided that I would treat myself to more English cuisine. This time I had a Scotch Egg, Lunch Portion Cottage pie and Triffle. Food did not disappoint. If there was a down fall the Triffle did not have enough Sherrie in it as I couldn't even taste it. Worth a detour if close by

Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

Walk in from the back door where the parking and the bright red double decker parked, the bar tender say hello to us (been to quite a few Las Vagus bar where the bar tender just don't want to do your business!
Waitress friendly and know her Manu and drinks.
Typical British mid ranch restaurant deco and paint scheme - black & white and carpet. Music, 70's to 80's Boy, my kind of sound! May be from a 8-Track, but no Tom Jones yet....
This is a Sunday noon, not too many people that give us time to examine the many and disgusting the drinks with our waitress. I ordered the Nelson pastry and dear wife want the good old banger and onion. Good eat!

Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

I visited with friends from England to texts its authenticity and it passed with flying colors. They'd had old home favorites, not because they'd were hungry, but because they hadn't had them in a long time. The menu is a bit pricey. They'd regularly have live bands and English soccer games.

Reviewed June 27, 2016

Fun Place To Watch Soccer Matches & Have a Beer!! My husband & I stop in form time to time to watch the soccer tournaments or to listen to live music its fun here we always have a great time. Good selection of beer & drinks & bites! "Cheers Olde Ship!!"

Reviewed May 31, 2016

My date had a hankering for fish and ships. What better place to find fish and chips, than a British themed pub? Busy Friday night and got seated within 15 minutes. As expected, they had "fish and chips". But not JUST one kind of fish. We had choices!
Music was good and lively, worth dealing with it being kind of loud for the small area.