Holiday Inn Santa Ana-Orange County Airport
US$119
US$97
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Red Roof Inn Santa Ana(Santa Ana)(Great Value!)
US$70
Red Roof
Courtyard Santa Ana Orange County(Santa Ana)(Great Value!)
US$99
Courtyard
  • Pool
All reviewspaninifront deskrestaurant stafforange countythe entire staffbusiness tripeach morningfree shuttleclean hotelgreat customer servicebusiness or pleasurewould stay here againlate at nightrooms are spaciouseasy accessshuttle servicenice stay
Reviewed October 14, 2011

The staff was very nice, the meeting room was clean and refreshed appropriately. The food was fine for the price point of the Hotel. The service made our stay great, specifically, Lorrie in the bar, she got my food to me quickly when I had not planned ahead (twice) other servers may have been annoyed with me, with cause, but not here, the entire staff was very efficient and friendly. I wish I had time to get in the pool, it looked great. My room was huge and clean.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2011

Stayed here for a week due to work training, the room was clean and the price was reasonable. The staff was extremley courteous and accomodating. The location is central to all that Orange County offers. I would defnately stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
AFOMLeahS, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Santa Ana-Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2011

Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments. We cannot wait to have you back in the future!

Reviewed September 18, 2011

Hotel Holiday Inn, nice hotel for business travelers. Hotel offered me an excellent clean room facing swimming pool. In my package breakfast was included with free beverages in the evening. Dinner was not having much choices for me nor i was taking it in the night at hotel.

The best part of this hotel was staff, they were very-very friendly & supportive. They helped me a lot as i was new in this region & spent more than 15 days at this place. I have no regret to mention.
Some minor issues are every where, that should be minimise on continuous improvements.

My best wishes for Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
AFOMLeahS, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Santa Ana-Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2011

We are thrilled you had such a wonderful stay with us here at the Holiday Inn – Orange County Airport! It is fantastic that you had the opportunity to enjoy all the wonderful amenities our hotel provides, especially from our Panini restaurant and bar. Our staff strives to make every guest’s stay the best it can possibly be. We are also very excited about the renovations our hotel has recently gone through. Our newly decorated rooms have 32 inch flat screen TVs with DirecTV now! We hope to have the pleasure of you coming come back and enjoying them very soon.

Reviewed August 14, 2011

The building looks decent from outside but once you come inside, you can tell the wear and tear. It seems like the entire building has been somewhat affected by an earthquake since there are so many uneven/craked floor surface. The carpets looks old and dark. There is no smell stale yet, but it's getting there.

For $120/day, the breakfast was dissapointing. Each morning something was always wrong with the breakfast. First day, the hot water for tea was luke warm. The second day, no waiter/waitress came to serve. So I had no coffee. Third day, some of the breakfast items were empty. I stopped going to breakfast and bought my own for the remaining 4 days. It was dissappointing to say the least.

They do have a small gym, self-pay laudry room, a small pool, and other ammenities. Value wise, I would only say it's worth half the price they're charging. Of all the Holiday Inn Express I've been to, this one is the worst in my opinion.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank spearfishmarine
Reviewed August 4, 2011

The room we stayed in was clean and there was ample parking. Lots of places to dine and shop nearby. Was disappointed that it did not have free breakfast to start our day. We ended up spending $30 for breakfast. Breakfast was ok although the staff did not offer a kids meal which was free...gave us a regular menu so ended up paying...we did not know it at that time but they did. Will look for another hotel next time....for the price we paid it should have had a free breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank axela14
HolidayInnSantaAna, Manager at Holiday Inn Santa Ana-Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2011

We are very proud of how clean and convenient our hotel is and appreciate your comments. I will certainly speak to our restaurant servers about making sure to offer kids menus when an adult is purchasing a meal. We look forward to seeing you again.