“Perfect in every way.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Caza de Coco from multi-million $$$ condos across the street
Fido Friendly Front Yard
Living Large on De la Guerra
Let the Sun Shine In
Which way to go, which way to go?
A Proper Dining Room
Hot diggity Dining Room
Dog friendly
Fresh lemons anyone?
Dine On
Kitchen a la Wedgewood
Favorito Back Boudoir--Antique Sleigh Double Bd Big Fat Fluffy Pillowtop Mattress Crispy White Linens
Star this Doggy
Sink Shrine
El potty
Back Garden
No thirsty dogs
Elsie's bar (secret bar, no sign -- I'll tell you about it later
multi million $$$ condos across the street
Elmo on Porch at Christmas
Elmo Front Porch Halloween
Sunflower (The man)--Proprietor, chief, boss, and plate licker
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

KDesmun
“Perfect in every way.”
Reviewed June 23, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

This property is very well kept, clean, quaint, and perfectly located. Walking distance to State Street and beach. The accommodations were impecable. It exceeded our expectations.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed May 12, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
San Francisco

Reviewed August 8, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway
Management Response
8 Aug 2013
Beth: Yikes, I SO wish you had said something while you were here! That makes me sad. I spoke to Barry at the Brake and Motor Shop today after I read your review. He was bummed. He said all you had to do was say something. Tom sometimes comes in early over there to do paperwork and gets carried away. Barry said it was really unfortunate because Tom didn't even realize he was bothering you. If he had known he would have kept quiet, certainly until a more reasonable hour. Again, I am so sorry, you and I texted every day and had you mentioned this, it would never have been an issue. They are my friends, really nice guys, and truly meant no harm -just plainly oblivious.
AZ
Reviewed August 7, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

Management Response
7 Aug 2013
You are SO sweet and SO welcome back anytime. I really need to start taking photos of the handsome families (Max included, of course) that stay at Caza de Coco. I hope to see you again soon, expect your pretty baby will be on two feet by then, I'll be here.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing