“Great, quick place for good chicken”

Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch
Ranked #10 of 17 Quick Bites in Santa Barbara
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed October 18, 2017

Found this little place in walking down the street in Santa Barbara. Chicken is excellent cooked on mesquite wood with some Mexican spices. Sides of beans, rice, and tortillas all homemade as well. Good salsa bar with marinated onions and jalopenos. If ever back in this area, I would definitely go here again.

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

Picked up food for take out. Only about a 15 minute wait for food for 10 people. Basic menu and we tried it all. They have quesadillas for kids not shown on online menu. Food was fresh and salsa was hot. Good food but at $70, a little steep for what was basically El Pollo Loco.

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

Their chicken is great too, but I can't get tri tip where I live now and this place is great!!! A place I must go to when in town!

Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch while vacationing in Santa Barbara. We have had chicken many many times but this was some of the best seasoned chicken I have ever tasted. Great sides and very friendly service. Not fancy but definitely some good chicken.

Reviewed February 15, 2017

If you're looking for fried chicken, this ain't the place. No fried chicken on the menu. It's skinless, broiled (I guess). Healthier for sure, but not Colonel Sanders or Pop Eyes. Not my thing, but maybe yours???