“Good, cheap pizza...”

Persona Wood Fired Pizzeria
Ranked #70 of 563 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I tried buffalo chicken and my wife got neapoliten. Neapoliten was awesome. I’ve decided chicken is not ok as a topic on pizza. But this place is rocks. Wooden fire pizza hell yeah...

Reviewed 28 February 2018

If I ever have a bad pizza here it's my own fault since I got to chose everything that went onto it. Bonus: they are reasonably priced and have good beer.

They're also good about supporting local charities.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Located on State St. across from the Apple store couldn’t be better. The pizza is cooked extremely fast and is very good. I had the personal pan Hawaiian for a reasonable price. The store is spartan with basic tables and chairs. Think no atmosphere here. The staff is very friendly and seemed to want to help in any way they could.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I’m italian and for me it’s hard to find a good pizza but finally I get it! The greatest thing is that you can create your own pizza! I love this place. The building is a little bit small and if there are too many people it’s hard to find to seat.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed the fresh margarita pizza here, the sauce, basil and cheese so delish! The other pizzas looked great too. Very reasonable prices, especially for Santa Barbara! I just didn't grok why our server gave us our "real" plates and forks, we ate in, but the salad came in a plastic clamshell...like take out... that was a little weird. At least dump it out onto a plate or something, but whatever...
Overall, I recommend this casual dining place, I'll go back!