“My Dining Experiences In Pacific Crepes”
Review of Pacific Crepes

Pacific Crepes
Ranked #9 of 21 Dessert in Santa Barbara
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: I wanted to leave a review. on the way back from Carmel I stopped by here and the dessert was excellent. Service was great too.
Reviewed January 18, 2017

I love French food and is not easy to get a good one. I love their interior, very French decor. Their table cloth setting is very French.

Their special lunch menu is an attractive deal which I always order. I like their crepes which is authentic. I saw it on a travel program where a eatery made French crepes. A wide selection of choices for the filling. Their cooking is always consistent much to my delight. Their escargots are very yummy for 2 persons.

Reviewed January 11, 2017 via mobile

I was so excited to go!! But once I was there, I found it to be pricey. I ended up getting not what I wanted. Because by the time I made the crepe I wanted with Nutella, strawberries, bananas and whipped cream it would have been almost $10!! Yeah nope! So I got the simple sugar and butter crepe and moved on with my life!! Whipped cream isn't automatically added...which I have never heard of before. I have not been to France, so I can only compare it to other places in America. The place had a very French theme to it. But yeah over priced. The ONE good thing was that they had gluten free crepes and it was pretty darn good if I say so myself. But be prepared to pay an arm and a leg!!

Reviewed December 30, 2016

Very good place to eat authentic and excellent crêpes bretonnes.
Prices are really affordable which is rare in California regarding French food.
Service is very nice.

Reviewed December 26, 2016

We go for crepes regularly - reminds us of Paris - tried the nicoise this time and it was GREAT! They have great coffee and nice atmosphere, just right attentive staff, and nice selection of menu ites. We will keep being 'regulars' here!

Reviewed October 17, 2016

The crepes were delicious and came with a little light mixed green salad. It was a bad day for our server, the owner, who I tried to cheer up, with no luck. We were not greeted, nor given our menus, but rather had to ask. We might as well left, he would not have missed us. Too bad, but the food was very good.