Brisas Del Mar, Inn At The Beach
Santa Barbara Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$269
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$239
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$309
US$297
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Hotel Milo Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$224
  • Beachfront
Best Western Plus Pepper Tree Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$189
Ramada Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$178
Harbor House Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$259
Best Western Plus Encina Lodge & Suites(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$199
BestWestern.com
Castillo Inn at the Beach(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$545
  • Pool
All reviewscookies and milkwine and cheeseking suitecontinental breakfaststate streetfree bikesdressing roombottle of champagnefull kitchenwalk in closetbike rentalsliving roomsmall gymlate afternooncrackerstwo blocksdvd player
Reviewed 16 May 2012

We checked in for a one night stay before leaving for home. This is a delightful property on the corner of Castillo and Montecito. The young man at the desk was extremely friendly and helpful. Our room was ample and very clean. They offer a deluxe continental breakfast from 7-10AM, wine and cheese 4:30-6:30PM, and milk and cookies service from 6:30-8:30 PM. You may sit in the lobby, or take any or all the services to your room. They also offer a variety of DVD's, and free internet access. What a jewel in a very nice neighborhood with easy access to restaurants and shops.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Brisas Del Mar for three nights. We had an excellent experience! William at the front desk provides top notch service; the hotel is located in a very convenient location, close to the beach and State Street; the bed was very comfortable; the pool is relaxing; and the wine and cheese tasting is a nice touch. Tres Bien!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2012

Stayed for 4 nights, room 26. Check in went quickly, lady was helpfull explaining ammenaties and hotel lay-out. Room wasn't too impressive. Dated and builder grade, but we were surprised by the bottle of champange and glasses compliments of the hotel. Room was next to pool/hot tub. We had occasional noise from the gates for the pool area, also noise from the apartments next to us. Breakfast was ok. Great pastries and yogurt, eggs and peanut butter for protien. Lobby is cozy with the fireplace and couches. They have a wine/cheese social which was a nice touch, with milk/cookies afterwards. Since my wife is pregnant the cookies were a real treat, taking them back to the room in case of a mid-night craving. The books, movies, and bikes we didn't use. We have friends in town so we went out each night with them. We found a few ants in the room, but only one or two at a time, and could figure out where they were coming from. Turndown service did a great job. The wall safe was only 2 inches deep, so I had to disassemble my camera gear and arrange it a certain way so it would fit. Room had a small fridge but no microwave. The last day we stayed they installed an HD cable receiver.

Location - great. It's 2 blocks south of the interstate exit. There's a gas station and grocery store at the intersection, and also a great brewpub (The Brewhouse) about 2 blocks down the sidestreet. There's a park about 4 blocks down where the huge fig tree is. The beach is roughly 5 blocks away, then you have to go around the harbor. I went for a run one morning and was surprised by how long it took to get there on foot. State St is a short drive, less than 5 minutes. Plenty of restaurants and wineries by or at the harbor.

I understand it's Santa Barbara, but I expected a nicer room for what we paid.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Michael R
Reviewed 5 May 2012

This served as our "homebase" for the week prior to our wedding at the SBZoo. The service was excellent: William the night attendant at the front desk was so accomodating and nice it was such a relief. He allowed my fiance to check-in (eventhough the reservations were under my name and I would be arriving much later than him), graciously helped w/my heavy arts and crafts (wedding centerpieces, favors, etc), and seemed like he kept an eye on us to make sure everything was up to par.
The free champagne (or martinelli's for non-alcoholics) was a nice touch, eventhough we didn't get to enjoy it (too busy!!) and the breakfast selection was pretty decent (almond croissants were delicious!)
Eventhough the room had a kitchen and living rm, it was a bit smaller than I expected. It was really more like an RV kitchen crammed into a room. The bed and pillows were very comfortable though and the A/C worked very very well.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mchoonhaurai
Reviewed 3 May 2012

We needed a place to stay for our last night in town (our house rental ended a day before we flew out), and we checked out LOTS of websites looking for a relatively cheap - but clean - place. One of our friends was staying here for the weekend, so we looked in his room before we booked, and we were very impressed. For $179, we ended up with a king suite: bed; bathroom; living room; and kitchen. We also received a free bottle of champagne, two bottles of water and free DVD rental. I believe that we could have used the inn's bicycles for free, but we just didn't have time. Also, the inn had no problem whatsoever with giving out towels for the beach. The staff was all incredibly friendly and helpful, and the inn is conveniently located within walking distance to Street AND the beach. I am very picky when it comes to hotels, and I was very happy with Brisas Del Mar. I would absolutely stay here again. Our friends got a "stay 2 nights, get the 3rd night free" deal. Can't beat that!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends