We stayed here for one night on our trip down the coast. The hotel is located in an ideal location for what we wanted to do. We were able to walk down toward the beach within minutes. Santa Barbara is absolutely beautiful. We enjoyed just walking around and taking in the beach atmosphere.
The hotel is a little dated, but clean and well kept. We enjoyed a quick swim in the pool after a day of walking.
I would stay in the hotel again if ever in Santa Barbara. It's location can't be beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Avania Inn of Santa Barbara Hotel is located 1 block to waterfront. Offering a Free Hot Breakfast buffet, Free Wireless Internet. Rooms offer Pillow Top Premium Beds, Fridge/Microwaves in rooms, coffee makers, iron/ironing boards. On site Heated Pool & Spa. Also on site Redwood Sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Avania Inn of Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avania Inn Of Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Avania Hotel Santa Barbara
- Avania Santa Barbara
- Country Inn Santa Barbara