We checked in for a Girls Weekend trip and found many others just like us had come to get away from the guys! The front desk was beyond good and upgraded us and gave us a cot to make sure the three of us were comfortable. Close to the famed State Street where shopping is mecca we found lovely little cafes along the promonade as well as fabulous stores. This hotel was ideally suited for exercise as it was right across from the Pacific Ocean. While it wasn't beach weather we actually had rain we took a wine tour that picked us up at the hotel into the Santa Inez Valley and had a great day of wine tasting and picnic lunch as well. All in all this was a great weekend and only about a 2 hour drive from LA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort is steps from the beach and convenient to Santa Barbara's waterfront and downtown. Oversized rooms all feature balconies or patios; families and pets are warmly welcomed. Amenities include a year round heated Olympic sized pool, Spa, fitness center, salon, tennis courts, bike rentals, putting green, shuffle board, weekend wine tasting, 2 restaurants, ocean-view bar and 24 acres of grounds. Complimentary airport/Amtrak shuttle service available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fess Parker`s Doubletree Hotel Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Fess Parkers
- Fess Parkers Doubletree Resort