Rooms outdated otherwise I would have given it a "5". I liked the easy parking and the location with plenty of bike and walking trails right by the ocean. In my opinion too far to walk to State Street for shopping and restaurants, so be prepared to drive or take a taxi. About a mile walk from Stearns Wharf and restaurants. I was here on business and the lunches in the atrium were especially delightful!!! Ocean view and good food (and great coffee!!!)--what more could you ask for! My only complaint was the service did not match the price--I have had much more attentive service at other hotels in this price range.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort is steps from the beach and convenient to Santa Barbara's waterfront and downtown. Oversized rooms all feature balconies or patios; families and pets are warmly welcomed. Amenities include a year round heated Olympic sized pool, Spa, fitness center, salon, tennis courts, bike rentals, putting green, shuffle board, weekend wine tasting, 2 restaurants, ocean-view bar and 24 acres of grounds. Complimentary airport/Amtrak shuttle service available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fess Parker`s Doubletree Hotel Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Fess Parkers
- Fess Parkers Doubletree Resort