This property is located right across the street from the beach and Stearns Wharf. It is well-maintained and the hotel staff is very friendly. I loved the bathtub! Very deep, with pretty tile work on the tub surround and the same beautiful tile in the entry. The first-floor room we stayed in was a spacious King and had a patio with lounge chairs for watching the action on the street and the ocean beach beyond. The street was a little noisy, but it didn't bother me because it was all part of the scene. The room was well insulated from the outside noise when the sliding door was shut. The wireless internet is free (it should be free everywhere but too many hotels still charge for it) and I had no trouble picking up the network on my laptop, however, my iPad could not find it. No problem, because all of the fun is outside anyway. State Street Coffee, right around the corner, has great coffee and even better muffins. We will come back to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Santa Barbara's premier 4-Diamond boutique oceanfront hotel. Centrally located to the beach, downtown shops, restaurants, museums and attractions. Enjoy all of our wonderful amenities which include heated pool and jacuzzi, Full service Spa,room service, gift shop, fitness center, coffee bar and restaurant, Eladio's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Harbor View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Harbor View Inn
- Harbor View Santa Barbara
- Harbor View Inn Santa Barbara