We visit Santa Barbara at leat three times a year and have found this hotel to always fit the bill. The rooms are spacious (we always ask for the upstairs overlooking the pool) and the frontdesk personnel are always kind and helpful. The continental breakfast is always fresh and the pool area is always kept clean. Two blocks from the beach and around the corner from the original Sambos restaurant on the beach. The price is always very competative and well worth the stay. We have tried many other hotels in the area (some very expensive) and this one seems to fit our needs very well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mason Beach Inn is within walking distance of beautiful West Beach and the oceanfront bike path, the Santa Barbara Yacht Harbor, Stearns Wharf, and the shops and restaurants on beautiful State Street in downtown. Santa Barbara’s world-class golf courses and renowned wineries are just minutes away.45 Well-appointed guest rooms, suites all non-smoking Year round heated swimming pool and SpaDeluxe continental breakfast Winter monthly and weekly rates available Complimentary wireless Internet service Front Desk Available 24 hrsMultilingual staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and Hotels.com so you can book your Mason Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mason Beach Hotel Santa Barbara
- Mason Beach Santa Barbara