I stayed here for two nights recently - it was lovely and I would highly recommend it! We got lucky and had an ocean view but I would imagine even the rooms on the other side still have a nice view of the mountains.
- Great service - helpful and knowledgeable staff
- Huge rooms, bathrooms and big patio overlooking the ocean
- Very clean
- Beautiful property and grounds
- Breakfast was included which we didn't even realize until we checked in. Decent amount of cold options like pastries, fruit, bagels, etc plus juices, coffee and tea. Only hot option was oatmeal.
- Easily walkable (about 15-20 min) to State street and the pier
- Honestly can't think of any really. The only thing may be that it's a bit pricey, but to me it was worth the price.More
- Free Wifi