See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

I think we got the gross suite, not sure what was worse the toilet paper was holding in the shower, the thick mould on the window or the bed... they are renovating maybe we were just unlucky. There were holes in the comforter, but no bedbugs, we checked.

Date of stay: November 2017
2  Thank Stephanie J
Reviewed October 17, 2016

Not told of major renovation. Place looks like a dump. Office is locked at night for check-in with communication thru side window, a reflection of neighborhood. Big empty room with no luggage rack available. No tissues supplied. Shampoo was already half used. Shower water pressure was anemic, with water leaking out on floor. Vent fan sounds like a DC-3 at takeoff power. TV is old-style cathode ray tube with crackling audio. Coil spring protruded through center of King-size mattress. Internet was intermittent.

Room tip: For quiet and safety, choose room toward bottom of U-shape, furthest away from El Camino.
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Les And Carol A
Reviewed April 16, 2016 via mobile

Here for about 2 hours! The place smelled and was dirty. This is the type of motel you pay by the hour; I'm surprised it's even allowed to be open. And once I saw the blood splatter on the ceiling I was done. They didn't even give us a refund not even half! Way to over price for the crap that we saw! I attached some pictures I hope they help!

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Katrin D
Reviewed August 11, 2014

I really liked staying here because the desk clerk, Jimmy, was so helpful and friendly, spoke English, and no one hassled us about our large (service) dogs - a Doberman and a Husky, who can be offensive because they are very lively. We stayed two days and had one of the newly decorated rooms, tastefully done, with a new microwave and refrigerator. Great tv reception and relatively quiet because it is off the large street, El Camino, and only had one other tenant howling on occasion the first night...was afraid it would start our Husky howling back but did not happen, fortunately, and had a good night and easy car loading in the morning.

Room tip: our room was on the right side and was newly remodeled so it was great... no complaints.
Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Bernadette F
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I have no idea how this place is still allowed to do business. It's literally a health hazard to stay there. I went into the room and I didn't even think about staying. The walls are extremely thin. The sheets had hairs on them. The bathroom toilet was leaking. The floor was a mess. Stay at your own risk. Even the lady at the front desk looks dangerous. She was extremely rude and talking on the phone with her friend while checking me in. Of all the motels I've stayed in, this has to be the worse.

Date of stay: May 2014