“Favorite Location”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

This is my favorite of our local Cheesecake Factories because if you come from 11 AM - 12 PM on any day of the week you can usually be seated pretty fast. I also like that it’s very clean and around a lot of shopping and other activities.

The food/ drinks we got were good and comparable to any other Cheesecake location. We each got the blood orange martinis which are our favorite cocktails, I got spicy chicken tacos and a chocolate milkshake and my husband got the parm sandwich and an oreo milkshake. The service was great and we left stuffed after lunch. Still our favorite location!

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Hi Christinestaszko, Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoy our menu options and we can't wait for your next visit!

Reviewed March 4, 2018

One of the best places to eat in US. You have several options and in special I would like to mention the lunch menu where you may order smaller plates with the same items.

Reviewed February 21, 2018

I knew Sunday evening on a 3 day weekend would create a crowd, and we "only" had to wait 45 minutes for a table. Parking in the area is a mess due to mall construction, so just pay the $5 for valet service. Our waitress must have been slammed, because we did not see her for quite a while after being seated. Since we did not order expensive drinks, we didn't see her again, other than is passing when she told us the bread would be "right out." Someone else brought bread after 20 minutes or so. We all enjoyed our meals, and I tried one of the "skinny" meals, which was between 500-600 calories. Just the right amount of food, and I would have had room for cheesecake, but I didn't feel like waiting for our waitress to reappear. I know this place is insanely popular, but I have no need to return often.

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

High marks for this spot. The food is consistently good. However, our server was fairly bland and just getting by. A rare experience at this spot.

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Don’t get me wrong I love sugar mountains and plastic coated food - this restaurant was over the top and pretty torrid - sorry martina to be blunt