“Tasty Mexican food”

Taqueria La Veracruzana
Ranked #74 of 497 Restaurants in Santa Clara
Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

I met a friend for lunch here and it was very good. I had soft chicken tacos and my friend had a chicken burrito. We both enjoyed our meals. The chicken was moist and flavorful. We sat on the patio outside which was peaceful with lots of interesting garden decor.

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

Found this place on TripAdvisor and very happy we gave it a shot...

Inside and outside set up.. plenty of parking... Nothing fancy inside.. pretty clean.. cashier was nice...

Chips came out nice and hot.. seemed fresh...

Burrito was good.. tacos we're good... And the egg breakfast was very good..

Overall, we would come back...

Reviewed March 3, 2018

The menu choices show they cater to true blue Mexican taste. I forget what they called it but I had not had a filete in years. Good deal, hole in the wall style decor.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

We were dropping the kid off at college and we had a limited time to eat, plus I didn't want to spend a lot of money. This corner spot had all the items we love, we ordered a Taco Salad, Super Burrito, and a Potato taco, everything was delicious.

Reviewed May 23, 2017

We stumbled onto this restaurant, when we moved to the neighborhood. once we saw the long line, we had a fleeing it was going to be great. There are twin ladies who work there, they ALWAYS ask about the family and the kiddo.
Burritos are excellent, pupusas are awesome, I haven't tried the menudo (but I hear it's amazing). The seafood is fresh and well, the rice and beans are the reason i go back.