Book In Advance
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews water park gold striker amusement park flight deck season pass roller coaster boomerang bay all ages halloween haunt top gun great theme park lazy river funnel cake admission price fast pass big rides planet snoopy
Reviewed March 29, 2018

This park is on the small side - there are not too many rides to choose from. The Grizzly was closed on the day we went. There are only a few roller coasters and none are too thrilling. The park seems a bit run down and in need of some new and improved rides. Food options were below par for the normal park fare. Would not go back if in the area. Six Flags Discovery Kindgom had much more to offer. My fun pix did not work properly and many pics did not show on our card. Characters came out for their party show around 3:00 otherwise, never saw any.

1  Thank FamilyTraveler623
Reviewed March 24, 2018

must try again! next time i will come with my family again. good for
filling free time on weekends....

Reviewed March 21, 2018

The roller coaster originally opened as Vortex,Now known as the Patriot a stand-up roller coaster designed by Werner Stengel and produced by Bolliger & Mabillard,on March 9, 1991.I believe I was here on opening day the Vortex was the brand new roller coaster at the time I never knew that they called it the patriot now.The Grizzly probably looks like it's falling apart still.The Warner Bros. Characters came out to shake my hand.The Nighthawk by Vekoma is Rocking and Rolling I never been on that yet.Great America is somewhere to have fun,and visit when you have a chance.I want to thank my Aunt who supported the free tickets.R.i.P-Anthony

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

This is one of my favorite theme parks, as far as rides go. I am a fan of roller coasters, and I think this park has some of the best ones. Of course there are are other rides if roller coasters aren’t your thing, and there are lots of activities, shopping, and dining. It is designed for all ages to have a good time.

1  Thank Megan H
Reviewed February 20, 2018

Great place that is just the right size to have everything for a great family adventure without excessive walking that just leaves you exhausted. My 10 year old can't wait to go back!

1  Thank 812,841