Mariani's Inn
Avatar Hotel, a Joie de Vivre hotel(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$209
Hilton Santa Clara(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$149
The Plaza Suites Silicon Valley(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$299
  • Breakfast included
US$355
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Best Western Inn Santa Clara(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
US$154
HIExpress.com
Best Western Santa Clara University Inn(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$160
Hyatt Regency Santa Clara(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$169
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Granada Inn - Silicon Valley(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$150
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$153
HIExpress.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 30, 2012

The rude manager at this hotel insisted that I stayed 2 nights while I only stayed one night and thus charging me twice as much. The room I stayed at this hotel is small and dingy and it has a strange smell from the dirty carpet (which is why I only stayed there for a night).

Use your best judgment and look for hotel around nearby locations. I noticed there are many other hotels to choose from within a 2 block radius.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank lexin12
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I picked this property because of the convenient location to my moms house. Also Marianis is a local institution. They have a heated pool and spa which was one of my criteria. The pool and spa were great. The rooms are showing their age. While clean, they could go for a much needed facelift. Would I stay here again? Not sure. If I could get a room for under the 50/ngt maybe.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed December 7, 2011

I have stayed here once or twice you could say. The staff is awesome however the hotel needs upgrades. Beds are way out of date and very firm. Always short sheets. Never a fitted sheet. Bitten by bed bugs. Cock roaches. Cold breakfast but it's free. House keeping overkills on Lysol spray. All in all if comfort was defined by amenities go elsewhere, if it's the way the staff treats you it's the perfect place to stay.

Room Tip: Get a suite.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank MrBechtel
Reviewed September 30, 2011

Mariani's is not a Hyatt, a Hilton, or the Ritz! Nor do you pay for that. The price is reasonable and given that it is in the $80-90 range, it is very good. It is similar to a Super-8 or a Motel6. No, the bedspreads & the carpets do not match, but I don't pay for that! The beds are comfortable, my internet worked great (unlike some other reviewers). The staff is phenomenal! Very helpful. Like others, I don;t usually stay in the more affordable hotels, but I did not feel uncomfortable in the hotel at all. Would I like them to upgrade things, of course. But I realize that this is a private owned hotel and that they do not hav ethe capital that the chains have, so they can't do everything all at once. If you are looking for an affordable place to stay, and service is a priority, this is the place. If you are looking for a chain hotel, stay there! There are many hotels in the area, this is one I would stay at again.

Room Tip: I did not stay in a suite, but given the other reviews, this may be the way to go if you want a bigger room. My room was not large by any stretch of the imagination.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed August 20, 2011

This place certainly did not look like much on the outside, but the room was very clean and had all of the comforts that we really wanted. A refrigerator, coffee pot, great channels and very comfortable beds. The breakfast was really quite good and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The pool was slippery for some reason, but the water was warm and clean. It is centrally located and parking is easy. We will return to this Inn anytime we stay in Santa Clara.

Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family