All reviews garden room tower suite front desk main tower breakfast buffet silicon valley the san jose airport great customer service free shuttle shuttle service santa clara convention center levi stadium nolan donald event meeting hops
Reviewed October 30, 2017

Last Saturday we had a 50th Anniversary Party at the Santa Clara Biltmore and everyone went above and beyond for us. Jane Cabalce was amazing and couldn't have been more helpful. We had 85 people there. The banquet room looked beautiful. The food was wonderful and the staff couldn't have been better. Everything went off without any problems at all. The rooms were nice and clean and I have no complaints . We had breakfast the next morning at no charge and it was very nice and tasty. I will recommend this venue to all of my friends from now on. Thanks you Biltmore.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Stephanie E, Guest Relations Manager at Biltmore Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2017

Hi Diane J., thank you for the wonderful review. I'm happy to hear that your event was a huge success and that all your guests will have a lasting memory of this milestone celebration. Come see us again soon!

Reviewed October 27, 2017

Recently held an event here with 300 attendees. The facilities were great including using the atrium for a "project fair". Amy Becker was our contact and was great to work with. Would definitely recommend for a business meeting

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Stephanie E, Guest Relations Manager at Biltmore Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Hi Orrin95014, thank you for the awesome review. We look forward to having you back again. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed October 27, 2017

Stayed 2 days at the hotel. Very friendly staff specially front desk supervisor Sonam, who was extremely patient with all our queries and very helpful in finding places that we didnt know about. Santana row was one of them and we loved it.HE also recommended we stay at the tower suite which was amazing.We loved our stay and will definitely come back. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends. very good location. close to levi's stadium and great america park etc.

Room tip: Tower suite facing great america
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi Tjay2015, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience during your recent stay. I too love Santana Row. It is a great place to shop, dine and just unwind. I'm happy to hear you plan on coming back. Give us call when you're ready to make your reservations. See you soon!

Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel this last weekend and was very pleased. The hotel was clean and reasonably priced and would normally get three stars, but here is where they earned an extra star. I booked the hotel though a third party (hotels.com) and called the hotel night before my stay because I saw a couples package that hotels.com didn’t list or I overlooked. I don’t remember the last I spoke to, but she advised that I couldn’t upgrade to the couples package because of the short notice and because I booked through a third party which I understand. Free of charge and on her own, this employee upgraded my suite to a suite on the top floor, provided vouchers for the breakfast buffet that was one of the better buffets I’ve been to, and provided free champagne and a tray of fruits and cheeses etc. With all this, I was able to have a lovely weekend with my wife and all because of their customer service. Thanks again.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank bluflu28

Hi bluflu28, so happy to read your review regarding your recent stay. I hope that you and your wife enjoyed a weekend away from home. Think of us again the next time you are in town. We would be glad to accommodate you. Have a great day!

Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

Was here only few nights due to hotel sold out. Reservation was done through my company but room was not specified. Thank lord this is a smoke free hotel or it could have been worse. Room booked was in corridor room when I was under impression it’s going to be suite. This was my 3rd stay and I was not able to extend further due to hotel sold out.
Staff is very friendly and helpful. Was upgraded to suite once I asked them. Shuttle to intel was quick and breakfast was busy and you could see a rush.
Other then Smokey air due to Napa fires and not having room for 3rd nite everything was good.
Hao,donald and Teo , always nice to guest.
I will be back again.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi BusyMoe, thank you for the wonderful review. Happy to see we were able to upgrade you to a suite this time around. Come see us again soon! Safe travels.