“Thanks from Mission Bay Works”

Biltmore Hotel & Suites
Ranked #8 of 32 Hotels in Santa Clara
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Excellent service from top to bottom specially to Mr. Alex Georgiou (Manager on Duty). He made sure that everything was alright, he goes the extra mile in serving us. I would like to say thank you also to Ms. Jane Cabalce (Social Events Sales Manager) for making our company party a memorable one. Also to all the front desk staff, housekeeping and to the private dining staff on duty last night. Thanks!!!!

Stayed: December 2017

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

I attended my company Christmas Party at the Biltmore but I also had a room for the night, I was greeted with a smile from Linda at the front desk who was so sweet & helpful getting me all checked in, she explained where my room was & where our party was being held & what time breakfast was, she was so courteous & informative. She even extended my check out time, Loved her!! The party was amazing the staff was excellent with the setup & service, we had a such a great time. My room was great as well, nice and clean, bed was so comfy I slept amazingly! We also enjoyed the pool & Jacuzzi the next morning after our yummy breakfast. Overall I Loved my experience & stay at the Biltmore Santa Clara I will definitely be back.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Booked online last minute using AAA rate. Arrived after a long drive to be put in one of the ground floor rooms opposite a gas station with the door entering right onto the parking lot near a dumpster. Smelled musty, felt and looked like an old motel room in need of updating. Went to the front desk to complain, they offered an upgrade to a suite in the main hotel tower for $20/night. A bit angry feeling this was a bit of bait and switch but took it because it was late, the upgraded room was very nice and quiet. Breakfast buffet was adequate, buffet staff was overwhelmed when more than a few people arrived, they had to both clear tables and re-stock the buffet and easily fell behind as lines got longer.

Traveling with an electric car, the place has no car charging facilities. Come on, it's 2017 in the heart of Silicon Valley. There were almost a dozen EVs in the parking lot. I'm sure most of them would have liked to charge overnight.

Overall, a nice enough place if you avoid the motel rooms but I won't stay there again the next time I'm in Silicon Valley, there are much better options.

Room Tip: Avoid the ground floor motel rooms
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank UCDJamie
Reviewed 9 December 2017

It was long and tiring drive from LA. Checked in with linda and she was super cool and smiling upon checkin. Front Desk MOD Sonam and celia both talking to us and answering question right away and make us feel like worth it for this trip. They suggest us to have dinner at hops bar and grill which is located inside the hotel. food was great and delicious. Good that they suggest us to stay at main tower suite and love the room.
i will definately, stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 December 2017

I would just like to shout out a big thank you to Garrett for accommodating my room request. After a long day at work, it was an absolute delight not to have to deal with a room that I'm not going to be happy with. Great customer service! Thank you again, Garrett.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Stephanie E, Guest Relations Manager at Biltmore Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Hi Mags, we appreciate you providing us with the feedback on how It is only through comments from our guests that we can have insight on what works, and what needs further review. Thank you so much, and we look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

If you want to sleep during your trip don't stay here!! Planes every 15-30 minutes, or staff rolling by with cart after cart all hours of the night, or housekeepers yelling across the courtyard at each other, oh and let's not forget the only thing covering the front window is a shear curtain so even if none of the noise was happening the courtyard lights light up the room no curtain, no shade, no blinds just shear curtain. This was the Biltnot not biltmore! My photo is at 10:45 pm.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Hi Redcares, we appreciate your feedback, and are truly sorry to hear that there were aspects of your stay that were less than satisfactory. Perhaps we can invite you to stay in one of our upgraded suites along with complimentary breakfast for two people. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back. When you are ready to make your reservations, please call (408) 346-4713. Thank you.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Always a pleasure working with Stephanie E. and Sharon J. in the sales department. They are very friendly and both efficient in getting things done. I put my sales managers at the Biltmore because their rates are always competitive, they offer shuttle to and from SJC and complimentary breakfast. I plan to put my managers at the Biltmore more often next year. Thanks again ladies!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Season's greetings from the Biltmore Hotel & Suites! Thank you for the wonderful review and we appreciate your continued partnership. We look forward to working with you again in 2018.