Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Avatar Hotel, a Joie de Vivre hotel(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$209
The Plaza Suites Silicon Valley(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$299
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Santa Clara(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$149
Best Western Santa Clara University Inn(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$269
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
US$160
HIExpress.com
Hyatt Regency Santa Clara(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$219
  • Pool
Best Western Inn Santa Clara(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$149
Santa Clara Marriott(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$285
  • Restaurant
Granada Inn - Silicon Valley(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$150
All reviewsfront deskel caminosan tomassilicon valleyking suitethe breakfast areabusiness tripclean roomsnice roombusy streethiemicrowaveexpresswayinnshallwayfilaptop
Reviewed March 28, 2012

My family and I enjoyed our stay at his hotel while visiting nearby Santa Clara University.

The staff were extremely friendly, helpful, and courteous.

This hotel impressed us with a very clean state of condition.

Overall, a good value and a location I would easily recommend.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank JOHN T
Reviewed March 28, 2012

I had a pleasant stay at this Holiday Inn Express. I was traveling for business and found the rooms very comfortable. I usually have trouble sleeping in hotel beds, but these were extremely comfortable. The breakfast was really good. Plenty of options. The workout room lacked a little. It had a couple of treadmills and a bike and an eliptical, which was fine for cardio, but the weights were missing a few of the add-ons to do some of the exercises so I was limited. And there are no free weights. The pool was warmer than the hot tub, but it was chilly when I visited the hotel so I did not use either of those. Overall, the hotel was better than I expected it to be. The location was perfect for where I needed to be. The front desk was helpful in answering questions and very polite. The lobby and the rooms were very clean.

1  Thank Kristina G
Reviewed March 28, 2012

been there several times, on business and private, it was always clean, in good condition, anything needed was promptly supplied or answered, what else do you want?

Room Tip: the rooms inside U-shape have less traffic noise, but may hear pool-noise, at times of the day, certainly not at night...
2  Thank FPudlowsky
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We chose this hotel because it was close to Winchester Mystery House, and they had a package deal. Very economical; the Winchester tickets were basically free. I called ahead and asked if we could pick up the tickets before our room was ready. When we got there, four hours before 3 pm check-in time, the clerk, Jasmin, had the tickets ready as well as our room! She also gave us printed directions to Winchester. The room was clean, and had everything we needed, including an iPod, a refrigerator, small individual coffeemaker, even a laptop tray. The bed was clean and comfortable and the room spacious, with a small sitting area. The shower/bath was great and I loved the lotion -- smelled like cinnamon. Jasmin was polite and conscientious. I fell and hurt my knee and she also had some anti-bacterial ointment. The hot breakfast was delicious with a lot of variety. Cool coffee creamer flavors. Even with the rainy weather, we had a good time. No complaints at all!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathleen C
Reviewed March 26, 2012

It is my first trip to Santa Clara and my first stay in Holiday Inn. I do feel warm welcome although the weather is a chill. The room and toilet is absoluete clean and you have no worry to use them. The environment is safe as they allow guess access with the card. Should you consider looking for accomodation in Santa Clara, I would like to recommend this one for you.

Room Tip: Please book the shuttle service in the counter when your logistic to other destination is known.