I average a couple business trips every month to the bay area, and this is the first hotel I check on for availability when a trip comes up on my radar. Rooms are of good size and very clean. Friendly people at front-desk. It's about 10min drive from the SJC airport. This place is at the intersection of El Camino Real and San Tomas, just a block away from El Pollo Loco when you are in a rush to grab a bite, and a few minutes driving distance to excellent restaurants like Athena Grill (Mediterranean) and Pedro's(Mexican) if you have the time for a leisure dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our new and fresh Holiday Inn Express & Suites Santa Clara-Silicon Valley. Our stylish and sophisticated hotel features 97 studio suites thoughtfully designed with the business and leisure traveler in mind offering complimentary business and fitness center and complimentary hot breakfast! We are in the Silicon Valley centrally located in Santa Clara near the Santa Clara/San Jose Convention Center and only a few miles from San Jose Airport. Local businesses include Santa Clara University, Google, Cisco Systems, Intel, Yahoo, AMD and Applied Materials. Santana Row offers dining and shopping variety. Don't forget to visit California Great America and Winchester Mystery House. Our distinctive lodging is an urban retreat for everyday travelers seeking modern convenience mixed with warm, casual California ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Santa Clara
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites
- Hawthorn Suites Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Hawthorn Suites