“Good food”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #218 of 496 Restaurants in Santa Clarita
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 11 October 2016

Good Food made to order. The asian food is very good. The quality is very good. The location is in a strip mall.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Pei Wei has delicious, fresh Asian fare for a reasonable price. With lots of choices, there is something for everyone at this popular spot for healthy, but tasty Chinese cuisine. I definitely think you should check out Pei Wei. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 23 April 2016

At this Pei Wei the entry has s a large menu board to help you select a meal before walking a few steps over to the registers to order and pay. There is a self serve drink station to help yourself after paying.
One staff member noticed I was struggling to pick out a meal option, so she walked over to us at the menu board and offered to answer questions we might have. I explained my dietary needs and she suggested some options be omitting certain spices to make it work for me. I didn't know I could say "no ginger" on a ginger chicken option.That was excellent customer service! My meal tasted very good, and had the lettuce instead of the rice. A friend & I also ordered spring rolls to try, pretty good.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

I really like their food. The serving size is good and preparation is fresh. The line goes very fast and they are always helpfully when bringing the food out to you.

Reviewed 25 July 2015 via mobile

What a restaurant! I found this place accidentally looking for a coffee shop other than Starbucks. I went back at lunch time and order to go. You can eat in too. You can also call in advance for pick-up. What make this place different is that you can order the food the way you want it with or without of anything that tickle your fancy or make you sick right in the kitchen area. I ordered Mongolian beef and it is the best I ever have, to date. Try to order spicy chicken curry with coconut but inform they stop serving it hence the mongolian. The place was clean and tidy and the cashier very mice. It is hearty and healthy at the same time. Try it its also cheap... Enjoy