1,052 results
All reviews evening reception magic mountain six flags separate bedroom made to order breakfast hash browns french toast order omelettes business park complimentary breakfast i highly recommend this hotel great place to stay la area we've stayed oatmeal fitness center amusement park
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I stayed here for 2 nights and was very pleased with the spacious and contemporary lobby decor, cleanliness of the room, and service. The food service staff was surprisingly enthusisastic and had great attitudes! As is typical for Embassy Suites, there was a free manager's reception each night and a wonderful breakfast, with eggs and omelettes cooked to order, hash browns, breakfast potatoes, bacon, sausage, pancakes, cereals, lots of fresh fruit, and GREAT coffee. The coffee is the strongest I've had at any hotel chain and was wonderful. One night, I ordered room service and the dishes were delivered within 10 minutes to my room and quite good. A convenient place to stay for the amusement parks and nearby Santa Clarita.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2011

The hotel lobby is modern and front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were as expected with Embassy Suites. Minor complaints regarding the noisy AC (vents seemed to rattle and very loud vibration when turning on and off), thin floors (sounded like an elephant was walking around upstairs), and while the room was pretty clean it could use a little sprucing up (cleaning out caulk/grout, lots of panels on ceiling with no trim, etc.). No bathtub in the room (not a problem for most business travelers but FYI) but a very large shower. Comfortable bed and linens. Free breakfast was decent - very soupy oatmeal (which I guess could be good if you like your oatmeal that way) and not a large selection but they do have a made-to-order omelet station so all in all for free it was just fine. Also have a coffee bar service Starbucks coffee and some breakfast pastries/sandwiches. I think they also serve lunch there as well. The restaurant and bar are open in the evening. All of the staff I interacted with were very friendly. Overall a pleasant stay but I do think the hotel needs some structural renovations.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 24, 2011

Great Breakfast came as part of the cost of the room. The room was large with a separate sitting room, with a large desk (work area) and kitchen area.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed October 23, 2011

I used to travel to Santa Clarita for work and was so happy when this hotel opened up! It's what you expect from an Embassy Suites...great service, great breakfast, great fitness center. We used the AAA card and got a deal. If you're a Hiltons Honors Member (Gold or higher) you get the free internet. But if you're in need of a stop from the Bay Area to SoCal, stay here!

Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2011

Originally, I booked the Holiday Inn Express closest to Magic Mountain for the weekend. When I found that for actually $1 or so less after taxes, I could stay here, I cancelled Holiday Inn and booked correctly. Not only was the staff very helpful, I felt the service exceeded my expectations. The front desk staff were friendly and kept their cool, even during a very busy check-in/check-out period. I actually felt that I was the most important guest at the time (and yes, I recognize that I am not). The manager's reception had lots of good snacks and drinks to choose from. The rooms are kept very clean in a fast and efficient manner, even when it was fully booked with a wedding and other guests. For breakfast on Sunday (October 9th), the chefs were upbeat and just kept the line moving with omelettes that were very good. with the peak crowd I saw, I gotta say they did better than most other places I went to that cost much more. The chef that cooked on Saturday night (October 8th) really came through on my New York strip. The family loved their food as well. As for the hostess that took our order that night, she was very helpful and made the experience fun. On Sunday night, the bartender was very courteous and kept me in the conversation to keep it interesting. All in all, it justifies my rating as far as I am concerned. I will definitely have to stay again. This is my way of saying "thanks!" to the staff.