1,049 results
All reviews evening reception magic mountain six flags separate bedroom made to order breakfast hash browns french toast order omelettes business park complimentary breakfast i highly recommend this hotel great place to stay la area we've stayed oatmeal fitness center amusement park
Reviewed December 8, 2011

We stayed at this hotel with my son's ice hockey team. The rooms were clean and updated. The staff allowed our team to host a pizza party in the lobby bar and was generous with giving us late checkouts on the last day of the tournament. I would recommend this hotel to others.

Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
GM_Hilton_Calabasas, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2011

Dear SS1LaJolla,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with the Embassy Suites in Valencia. I’m happy that you enjoyed your time with us, and we all love welcoming you again soon when visiting the Santa Clarita Valley.

Regards,

Jeroen Buiks | Assistant General Manager

Reviewed December 7, 2011

This Embassy Suites has always been the location we send our family members when they come to town. It's new and is always a hit. We even stayed here for a week while our floors were being redone in our home down the street. But I felt compelled to write a review after my family stayed here for Thanksgiving. For a hotel that is only several years old, the property is showing its age quickly. On the fourth floor, where we have always stayed by chance, the walls are badly scraped (it appears by housekeeping carts and suitcases), the carpets are stained, and in the rooms the furnishings are beginning to show wear. Sure, it happens in a hotel. As a Hilton Gold and a Marriott Platinum I spend quite a bit of time in hotels and I must say this one is showing its age too soon -- at least on the fourth floor. It will make me think twice about telling visitors to stay there because it doesn't show quite as well anymore.

But, that said, other aspects of the hotel are top notch. The breakfast is outstanding and better than most Embassy Suites. The choices are plentiful and the cooked to order items are outstanding. The Manager's Reception is very nice and the staff is very friendly.

One note, if you get a room with two double beds, your bathroom will have a tub/shower combo with a shower curtain. If you get a single King or Queen, the bathroom will have a nicer glass walk-in shower but no tub. If you have children, the tub may be important. If you're alone or it's adults only, the glass shower is quite nice and unusual for an Embassy Suites hotel.

Overall, great hotel. Downside, for such a new hotel the carpets, walls, and furnishings in some rooms need to be replaced or kept up better to stay at that top notch quality.

Room tip: Rooms with double beds have shower/tub combos with shower curtains. Rooms with a single King or Queen have walk in glass showers with no tub. Also, 4th floor specifically is showing its age.

Dear Alex S,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Embassy Suites in Valencia. I would like to thank you for your loyalty over the years, and I hope that we may have the pleasure of welcoming your family again in the near future. I’m happy to hear that you enjoy our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, and that you like the selection of different items we offer.

I also appreciate you bringing up some points that need some attention, and I like to inform you that we are currently in the process of addressing them. A professional cleaning company will deep clean all fabrics in the hotel before the end of the year, and we are also scheduling to take care of the scraped wall covering. We want our guests to have a great experience while staying with us, so we take great pride in making everything look beautiful.

Thanks again, and please come visiting us again soon!

Jeroen Buiks | Assistant General Manager

Reviewed December 1, 2011

I highly recommend this place. I stayed here for 4 nights in November 2011, primarily for the purpose of visiting Six Flags Magic Mountain. To begin with, we had a great room. The check in process was easily, professional, and the staff were friendly and helpful. They have a complimentary shuttle to Six Flags (which I did not initially realize). I called the first morning to inquire about a shuttle, and not only was I told that they had one, they were able to accommodate my party (of 2) at the last minute without much problem. Even on our last day, when we wanted to return from the park mid-afternoon, they called in a driver and asked them to come in early to accommodate our request. Little things like that go a long way.

My only "complaint" would be the amount of kids here, due to it's proximity to Six Flags. This resulted in a large crowd at breakfast, lack of seating options, etc. The people cleaning the tables were a little too aggressive in cleaning the tables, and would take items without asking or before we were done. Also, the amount of kids in the pool / hot tub area in the evening resulted in a high noise level and horseplay (running and jumping into the hot tub, etc.) The pool / hot tub area did close down each night at a reasonable hour, and I was never awakened or kept awake by noise from the area.

That said, the cook-to-order breakfast was excellent, as usual, for Embassy Suites. On our last evening / morning, the kids were gone. This made the hot tub / pool environment as well as the breakfast area especially pleasant and enjoyable.

In my opinion, the thing that really takes this place from being "very good" to "excellent" is the staff. The front desk staff and shuttle drivers were very friendly, accommodating, and helpful. The breakfast staff did a great job accommodating the lines and feeding everyone.

I would definitely stay here again, and I would highly recommend it to others.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed November 20, 2011

Sleep quality top notch. Perfectly good restaurant. Complimentary happy hours. Great hotel!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I stayed here for 2 nights and was very pleased with the spacious and contemporary lobby decor, cleanliness of the room, and service. The food service staff was surprisingly enthusisastic and had great attitudes! As is typical for Embassy Suites, there was a free manager's reception each night and a wonderful breakfast, with eggs and omelettes cooked to order, hash browns, breakfast potatoes, bacon, sausage, pancakes, cereals, lots of fresh fruit, and GREAT coffee. The coffee is the strongest I've had at any hotel chain and was wonderful. One night, I ordered room service and the dishes were delivered within 10 minutes to my room and quite good. A convenient place to stay for the amusement parks and nearby Santa Clarita.

Date of stay: October 2011