“This is the most relaxing place on earth...”
after the rain Valley View by night from the deck
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
after the rain
Valley View by night from the deck
Living room
View from the Living room
Guest bedroom with Queen bed
Master bedroom with King bed
View from master bedroom
fireplace 'in the round'
Kitchen 'in the round'
Piano!
Bathroom with large tile shower
2nd bathroom with tiled shower
Perfect spot to relax
The house from the edge of the deck
VV collage
From the roof
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
JanellArn...
Burlington, Wisconsin
“This is the most relaxing place on earth...”
Reviewed April 22, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We loved this place. Yes it is Frank Lloyd Wright designed home. Yea, it is quirky with round walls and triangle bathrooms which add to it's charm. This place is so relaxing, with it's huge deck over looking the red woods, and Jacuzzi. Scott's Valley is an active town with everything you need, just miles away. I absolutely recommend this house if you are looking for a get away with a small close group or significant other. but not around the 2nd week in April. We are going back. There are not words to describe just how lovely this home is.

Travelling group: Friends
Ca.
Reviewed July 21, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway
fortfunfo...
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Our home away from home simply says it all!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012 for a stay in October 2011
people found this review helpful

We absolutely love this home and our vacation time in the peace and quiet of the Santa Cruz mountains. This home is so comfortable, with 2 lovely bedrooms (with great beds) and 2 full bathrooms. The floor to ceiling windows look out onto a large deck over the forest. There are floor to ceiling mirrors in the living room that bring the outdoors in. Tricia has appointed the home beautifully and the refrigerator is supplied with your breakfast needs. Everything you need a home to have for your comfort or cooking experience is in this home, including large towels and robes for enjoying the hot tub under the stars. We will be back soon!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The peace and quiet, the views, and the home!
Liked least: Nothing!!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
CA
Reviewed March 18, 2012 for a stay in February 2012
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
KEB138110...
Northern Virginia
“Online calendar may not be accurate”
Reviewed February 26, 2011 for a stay in February 2011
person found this review helpful

While I am sure that this is a wonderful place, we unfortunately never got to experience it! After emailing the owner and asking for the reservation, we were assured that we had the booking. I asked to make the deposit, but she said she would send me the form in a few days - she was out of town. After two days, I emailed her to make sure we had the booking, she reassured me that we had the reservation. Then the next day she wrote to tell me that our dates were already taken! She said she assumed that we had checked the online calendar, or she would not have assured us that we had the reservation. I can assure you - I checked that calendar everyday for a week before emailing her for the booking - I was so afraid that we would lose our dates. It is one thing to lose the honeymoon location of our dreams, but to have it implied that it was OUR error seems to be a little much. I really wish it had worked out - it looks like a great place and we would have loved it. But beware - do not believe the online calendar, and I hope you will not be as disappointed as we have been.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing