“Best way to see Santa Cruz from the Bay”

O’Neill Yacht Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience an exciting sailing adventure aboard the luxurious 65' Team O'Neill catamaran on the Monterey Bay! Sailing activities include afternoon cruises, sunset sails, local wine and beer tastings, seasonal firework cruises, live music sails and wildlife tours, each offering an exceptionally smooth and thrilling experience. Sailing enthusiasts and newbies alike will enjoy sailing along the Santa Cruz coastline, whether it's a family day out on a public sail or special occasion aboard a private charter.
Reviewed 14 August 2017

O'Neill Yacht Charters not only has the biggest and most comfortable boat but the crew is unbeatable. Amazing attitudes and service on every visit! See dolphins, whales, sea otters, sea lions, jelly fish etc on the trips. Yesterday we had the pleasure of watching humpback whales lunge feeding just south of the Cement Ship in Aptos. Amazing time again!

Reviewed 6 August 2017

So - weather wasn't great and we didn't see a sunset. Didn't matter. The captain and crew were incredible and the boat was the best. Cocktails, blankets- I had three teenager/young adults with me and they even had the best time. I had emailed some questions ahead of time and they were kind enough to not only reply but CALL me! Can't say enough - a MUST do! I live on the east coast where these cruises are much more expensive. This one was the best I have ever done on either coast.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

My husband & I couldn't be happier we made it on their Charter w/ our 4 yr old son. It was my husband & sons first time on a catamaran; they LOVED it. Captain Mike even let our son steer for a few minutes! We ended up having a couple humpback whales feeding between the Harbor & Boardwalk areas that we were able to watch. It was amazing!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

The local beer sampling cruise was fun and the beer was excellent! The crew was great and we had the bonus of seeing a whale! You should definitely bring a jacket as it can be pretty cool on the water, even in July! We had 2 teenagers in our group and they enjoyed the pizza and sodas.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Large cat, good wine and beer cheap and added bonus of seeing humpback whales close up. Dress warm, but they have blankets just in case.