“Average at best”

Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed September 5, 2017

With so many restaurants to choose from, we were hoping this one would stand out as one we would go back to for dinner but unfortunately we were not impressed. The wait staff seemed preoccupied and not attentive to our drink needs. The food was just average. Nothing spectacular. My sandwich was greasy and soggy. My husband enjoyed his salmon salad but my kids thought their meals were also "just ok". I am hoping to give this restaurant another try the next time we are in town as it is conveniently located downtown and reasonably priced.

Reviewed September 5, 2017

This place is a great place to stop if you're in downtown Santa Cruz. A whole load of beers to try and collect with a frequent visitor card plus the food is really solid pub food. My wife and I go at least once a month to this place and will continue to go as long as we live in the area.

Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

A nice place with good food and friendly staff It was quiz night and although we are from Sweden we could a lot of the questions Funny with the wall of fame with names of all customers who have tasted all 99 beers

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

I've literally never had a bad experience here. The food is always great. Yes, lots of pub food, but also delicious salads for people who insist on not enjoying life. Also glutin free beers and Food!

Trivia night is Wednesday and locals pour in. Always sports on the TV, usually soccer but also Giants baseball.

Get a table and enjoy a meal, or sit at the bar and meet a local.

Family friendly, reasonable prices.

I live this place. Drink all 99 beers and get your name on their wall like I did (no, not in one sitting).

Reviewed July 22, 2017

This place is a must if you love beer. They have a great selection of bottles and if you stay longer, you can have your name on the wall by drinking all 99 of them. If you drink the round twice or more times, you get a bigger plate. A cozy place with good service. Recommended.