“Pleasant Surprise”

Price range: US$0 - US$22
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Aldo's Harbor Restaurant is a third generation, family run business located in the Santa Cruz Yacht Harbor. Aldo's serves Breakfast and Lunch with Dinner service offered in the Summertime. Aldo's boasts a fabulous outdoor deck which overlooks the Harbor, beach and Monterey Bay.
Reviewed July 5, 2018

Visited Santa Cruz the other day and went down to the Marina for lunch at Aldos!! To my surprise the building was condemned because of the unstableness of the adjacent pier!! I noticed a sign which read Aldo’s was serving people at the nearby marina location. I walked the few hundred yards and was pleasantly met with a large trailer which was serving lunch in an outdoor setting to customers near the boat docks!! I ate a fish and chips lunch and the food and drink was as delicious as always!! If your in the Santa Cruz area don’t hesitate to enjoy Aldos in the future they made this transition a smooth one!!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 25, 2018

I liked the food- my family ate the special and overall it was a great place that day.There were all ages there- reservations are always a good idea.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 23, 2018

We went for brunch. It was a beautiful sunny warm day. Perfect to be outside. It took a while to be seated. They apparently called us but we did not hear it. They seated us as soon as we inquired where we were on the list. The service was a bit slow but good. We ordered breakfast was were very happy with our food. The coffee was good-not great but very good. The hashbrowns were perfectly crispy on the outside. The english muffin looked home made and was very good. You can order a mimosa or bloody mary as we watched them pour. We took a walk out to Seabright beach and the lighthouse after our meal.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 23, 2018

I stopped here for lunch when I was in the area looking for a bite with a view. The current location is a bit different than pictured. The "restaurant on stilts" has been closed and is now operating more like a food truck with outdoor only seating on the marina. To me... that was an even better vibe. The mahi mahi tacos weren't the best I've had but paired with a Corona and some sunshine I have no complaints. This is definitely a spot for a good meal and a great view without the pomp and circumstance.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

Great place to relax with the pup and kiddo! We were not disappointed! I had the Mahi Mahi tacos which were huge and in normal sized tortillas which was a nice change! So good! My friend had the coconut shrimp and chips and he loved them! Little one had the Mickey Mouse pancakes which he loved as well. Chill vibe and beautiful place to eat in the nice weather!

Date of visit: April 2018